24studio...

Savannah11

Love my boys xxx
Reaction score
anyone used them?
What are delivery times like? quality of items?
and if i do open an account can i pay it off straight away rather than having it left on credit?
We received a little catalogue yesterday and there is some bargains in there like wrapping paper, personalised tree decs etc xx

I have had stuff from them. all my wrapping paper is from them too.
you wait for your statement then you can pay it off fully if you choose to. delivery can really vary. I've had stuff come surprisingly quick while other stuffs been a few weeks. And sometimes you order then get an email saying out of stock which is annoying. But i love their paper and the personalised stuff.

Thanks hun, is the paper good quality? Is it thick? I hate wrapping LOs awkward sized presents which then rip cuz i've used cheap paper xx

yeah it is. I don't like paying out too much for paper as it just gets ripped up and thrown away. I used to just get the cheap card store ones but like you say it rips as you're wrapping. Studio one is really nice and thick. and you get some really long rolls too.

I got stuff the past 2 years from them toys Xmas cards I was really happy with the quality and the service xx

I use 24ace which is studios joint distributor. Some of the wrapping paper is like wallpaper (mostly the embossed) but all worth the money! Can't go wrong with £2.99 for 24m. I love it because there's so much on there which can be personalised too. Most of my Xmas shopping came from there last year x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->