(25)-BFP April '12 Testers-(107)....(6)-Angels...Join Us Here! Find a TTC/Bump Buddy!

I just want to show how bad the blue dye's are. Or I'm preggo, and its showing on NOTHING else!
Top one is from this morning, 17dpo. Then, under it goes 9-12dpo. I do think todays is a bit darker, which when I first looked at it alone, I thought BFP. Now added to the others, it just looks like a darker evap or whatever, even though all tests looked like this, after 5 minutes.

Attachments

• lo.jpg
    lo.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 21
I had bad blue dyes last cycle. And they weren't digi's inserts either

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 14
I had a blue dye "positive" last month, but thanks to these boards knew not to believe it. I ran out and bought a pink dye test, and.... bfn!

Those blue dye tests are evil :-( I to have had a big let down from one

They are evil arent they jess :(
I really thought i was pregnant getting a thick faint blue line at 13dpo and being late for af.. Then she decided to arrive at 15 dpo lol witch

Blue dye tests are the worst! I make sure I never buy them.

I'm pretty sure I'm out now, even though AF was due yesterday. My temp dropped right down to the coverline and I got a BFN this morning so I think it's just a matter of time now. I'm up to 82 pregnancy points on FF which is supposed to mean I'm 70-90% more likely to be pregnant but I think I must be in the 10-30% who aren't lol!

Is it possible, if I am late for AF from the norethisterone I could have ovulated at a different time this month? Most bizarre, have no symptoms whatsoever of AF but just came from toilet and there was (TMI!!!) small pink cm blob on loo roll. So am I to take it that that pathetic attempt is my AF? Had an "investigate" and there was nothing else whatsoever. Or is this hopefully sign she could be coming in few days so my cycles arent messed up i just had dates wrong or what?! I just do not understand. This is why I could never temp/chart etc lol, no matter how much i read up i just do not understand uteruses :wacko: :haha:

I very much doubt it- im sure i couldnt be as took norethisterone for a week in march to delay AF. Dont even know when Od this month as didnt bother with opks coz of those pills. Would be lush if it was :D but no i think the witch is playing tricks on me. Will be pleased if she shows though coz then means my cycles aren't messed up like i thought x

Good morning, I'm at 80 pts on FF. I'm pretty sure after 14 dpo, it stops adding up.
So I tested with FRER, and a BFN. BUT, my temp went up today. So I'm at 18 dpo, 15 of which, my temps has been elevated, 2 at coverline!
So I am CD 60, I looked on FF to compare charts with others who ovulated on CD 42 like me with a significant LP. The absolute latest anyone got a + was CD 59 and the latest menses came was CD56. I also looked at women who took clomid the days I did, and what dpo their AF came, between 15 and 19dpo. So WTH is going on with me?
FF says to test tomorrow, I only have a digi left at this point, surely if FRER is showing nothing, a digi will say not pregnant.
I think I'll see what the weekend brings, but if theres no BFP or AF by Monday, I'll call to have a lab done up. I thought for sure, I'd know something by now:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->