(25)-BFP April '12 Testers-(107)....(6)-Angels...Join Us Here! Find a TTC/Bump Buddy!

Now I need to decide when ill start poas lol

Good luck Jess!!! I'll be routing for you!! I don't think I'm testing at all in may.. I'm ov'ing late this month ( which I expected from stress) and I was hoping it would hold off until this weekend.. Oh was supposed to come tonight but now he won't be home until very early Saturday morning .. And I think I'm going ov any time now .. Atleast I'll have one month that I don't have to suffer trying not to symptom spot..

Good Luck JESS!!!

FINGERSxxD, yes, it appears that most of us have gone to be in the May thread... come on over and stalk away Hun! We are alllll trying to join you in 1st Trimester!!!

:hugs: thanks so much girls
What may thread? Id like to join! :)
I'm ashamed to admit that te symptom spotting has begun.....in other words, pms has begun lol

Oh skeet I hope everything turns out ideal for you!
So are you offically in the 2ww now?!

Go to the first page Jess and there is a link.. Nope still waiting to ov.. Oh will be home in a few hours.. If I can manage to stay awake I might try to get done bd in..

I had a few signs of ov a few days ago.. None as of today.. I think my body keeps gearing up to ov then stops.. I've had a whole lot of stress this month though..

I actually am starting to notice a pattern with ov.. When I ov out of my left side I have a shorter cycle .. When I ov out of my right ( the one that had the ectopic ) its either longer or unovulatory .. If it keeps it up I might ask my dr about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->