<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Mollykins

Reaction score
I'm starting out my TWW with what I am suspecting is the flu. Perhaps being sick will help the time pass?? :)

How are all you lovely ladies? Where are you on the TWW? Any symptoms?? Let me live vicariously through you all! :haha:

Lots of sticky baby :dust: to you all! Here's to hoping we all get our :bfp: this cycle. :happydance:

LIST OF OUR BFP's:

-Kit
-LittleSpy
-Essie
-TrinityMom (sweet angel baby.:hugs:)
-MummyApril
-NewMummy
-Addie25 (sweet angel baby :hugs:)
-Mollykins
-Crunchie
-Poas
-BabyHopes2010 (sweet angel baby :hugs:)
-TrinityMom (sweet angel baby :hugs:)
-HollyMonkey (sweet angel baby :hugs:)
-Rachael
-Luna
-BabyHopes2010 (stick and grow baby bean :hugs:)
-HollyMonkey (sweet angel baby :hugs:)
-Emandi
-FirstBaby25/Sweet Jaynie (sweet angel baby :hugs:)
-TrinityMom (stick and grow baby bean :hugs:)
-Addie25 (sweet angel baby :hugs:)
-HollyMonkey (stick and grow Emily bean! :hugs:)
-Sarachka
-Addie (stick and grow baby beans! :hugs:)

List of turtle births :cloud9:
-Miss Cara Janie / 18 July 2011 / 8lbs 1oz (Kit)
-Miss Lyra Amelia / 20 July 2011 / 8lbs 7oz (Essie)
-Miss Maisie Charlotte / 20 July 2011 / 7lbs 11.6oz (LittleSpy)
-Mr. Nathanial Oliver / 1 August 2011 / 8lbs 4oz (NewMummy)
-Mr. James Charles / 12 August 2011 / 7lbs 6oz (MummyApril)
-Miss Lauren Charlotte / 16 August 2011 / 5lbs 6oz (Crunchie)
-Mr. Leo Alexander / 12 September 2011 / 9lbs 4oz (Mollykins)
-Mr. Rhyko Oliver / 19 September 2011 / 5lbs (Luna)
-Miss Esme Rae Hope / 4 October 2011 / 10lbs 8oz (Poas)
-Miss Freya Ellen / 18 November 2011 / 9lbs 3oz (Babyhopes2010)
-Mr. Finley James / 1 February 2012 / 7lbs (Emandi)
-Miss Emmie Annabelle / 22 February 2012 / 7lbs 12oz (Cassie)

A little bit about our turtles...

TrinityMom: Birthday is 2 December / Mummy to 3 boys and pregnant, hoping forA GIRL

Mollykins: Birthday is a secret :haha: :ninja:/ Mummy to 2 girls and pregnant with #3 (A BOY) / EDD is 8 Sept. 2011

Kit_cat: Birthday is 17 October / Pregnant with #1 / EDD is 4 July 2011

HollyMonkey: Birthday is 18 October / Mummy to 1 little girl

Sarachka: Birthday is 4 May / TTC #1 since October 2010

Newbie: Birthday is 3 July / TTC #1

NewMummy: Birthday is 3 April / Mummy to Reece age 10 and pregnant with #2 (A BOY!) after TTC for 9 months and mc in August 2010

Emandi: Birthday is 1 March / Mummy to 1 little girl / Pregnant with #2

Ginge: Birthday is 23 August / TTC #1 for 2 years

LittleSpy: Birthday is 30 May / Pregnant with #1 (A GIRL!) / EDD 16 July 2010 but hoping for an early arrival of 11 July.

FirstBaby25/Sweet Jaynie: Birthday is 27 July / TTC #1

MoominMumma: Birthday is ? / TTC #1

Crunchie: Birthday is 20 June / Pregnant with #1 / EDD 22 September 2011

MummyApril: Birthday is 25th June / Mummy to 2 little girls and pregnant with #3 (A BOY!) / EDD 30th August

Luna: Birthday is 16th December/ Pregnant with #1 A BOY! / EDD Nov. 2011

BabyHopes2010: Birthday is / Pregnant with #1 / EDD Nov. 2011

POAS: Birthday is / Pregnant with #2 / It's aBOY! / EDD

Addie25: Birthday is / Pregnant with #1 (and maybe #2) :winkwink:

KMTEEHOO: Our honorary silent member. :amartass:

OUR THOUSANDTHS POST :bfp:s and lucky gender choice post. :haha:

1,000 Crunchie
2,000 Molly
3,000 Moomin
4,000 Sarachka
5,000 Ginge
6,000 HollyMonkey
7,000 Ninja confusion :ninja:
8,000 Trinity
9,000 HollyMonkey
10,000 Sarachka
11,000 Emandi
12,000 Jaynie
13,000 LunaLady
14,000 HollyMonkey
15,000 Newbie
16,000 Sarachka
17,000 Kit
18,000 Emandi
19,000 Jaynie
20,000 Holly

Hey Sweetie :hi:

Only me :thumbup:

I'm (as y'know) 7 DPO. Only symptoms, and it's not really a symptom, is one sore boob and armpit :haha: I just think it's AF :dohh:

Hope you're ok and the dreaded flu doesn't hit you too hard.

Take care x :hugs:

I'm (as y'know) 7 DPO. Only symptoms, and it's not really a symptom, is one sore boob and armpit :haha: I just think it's AF :dohh:

Thanks doll. :) I'm doing all right in spite of it all. We did get to BD last night (O-day). :happydance: So hopefully this is it... I feel good about this cycle, I wonder how long that will last. :haha:

Thank you for being such an awesome woman Miss Kit. :) I hope you get something definitive soon! (AF or better yet... :bfp: ) :winkwink:

I think I am O'ing TODAY ....so I'm right behind ya! Since DH's car broke he can come home early...so we do get to BD lmao....weird things happen haha

Absolutely Andrea! I got to BD last night... I didn't think we would be able to. YAY! So as it stands. I dtd on Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday and O'd on Thursday. Here's hoping!! It would be so amazing/awesome/super/fantastic/incredible/etc etc if we both got our :bfp: this cycle! :haha: Can you tell I'm excited?? :happydance:

I'm joining you guys here too
:sex: tonight and now we wait!

:dust: :dust: and more :dust: to us all

Thanks doll. :) I'm doing all right in spite of it all. We did get to BD last night (O-day). :happydance: So hopefully this is it... I feel good about this cycle, I wonder how long that will last. :haha:

Thank you for being such an awesome woman Miss Kit. :) I hope you get something definitive soon! (AF or better yet... :bfp: ) :winkwink:

Aww thanks, how kind :blush: I have to say, you're lovely too :flower:

Your timing's perfecto this cycle, it's all looking good :thumbup: Everything is crossed for all of you guys :happydance:

:dust::dust: Plenty to go round :dust::dust:

Part of me wants to wait to test until I feel definite symptoms (i.e. the one's I can't explain away as "being in my head" :) Or waiting until 2 days before AF is due. Oh! That's a good question... what do you ladies think? Is it better to test according to DPO or days before AF?

I had positive opk yesterday and less so today so either ovulated last night or this morning - cm went sticky today. Try O+12 so hopefully the timing is right for a girl

Part of me wants to wait to test until I feel definite symptoms (i.e. the one's I can't explain away as "being in my head" :) Or waiting until 2 days before AF is due. Oh! That's a good question... what do you ladies think? Is it better to test according to DPO or days before AF?

Hmmm, personally, I think just try to leave it as late as possible (if you can lol) as BFN's are so depressing and very often it's not till AF or after that many ladies will get their BFP. In my weird little mind, waiting till at least AF is due increases my chances but that's just moi! :winkwink:

TrinityMom- My cm is sticky today as well. What does that indicate, do you know? You are hoping for a girl and I am a boy. I have two girls already. :) FX that we get our :bfp: AND the gender we want. :D

Hmmm, personally, I think just try to leave it as late as possible (if you can lol) as BFN's are so depressing and very often it's not till AF or after that many ladies will get their BFP. In my weird little mind, waiting till at least AF is due increases my chances but that's just moi! :winkwink:

Oh Kit! It makes sense to me too! :rofl: We are a pair aren't we?! Ideally, I would wait until AF is due and if it doesn't show to test BUT I am a poas-addict. :blush:

I hope this flu goes away before I'm far enough dpo to start symptom spotting! :haha:

I think (from monitoring CM and some abdo pain) I may have ovulated on Thursday, making me 2dpo. This is my first TWW and I'm so impatient already. Good luck ladies, hope you all get your BFP :dust:

Well apparently I did O yesterday so I'm assuming I'm 1dpo now! Woohoo finally jumped over the hill......

Bad news is this--- I've not had EWCM this time around and we didn't BD last night like we were going to because DH was "too tired" wtf....oh well if I missed my eggy again its HIS FAULT this time around because he didn't listen to the gleaming happy face in his face yesterday :( Oh well...it was day 3 of smiley faces.....soooooo who knows maybe it was too late by that time anyways since I was crampy half the day yesterday...OH WELL....so I'm quite doubtful this time around.....We did BD day before last...so maybe that did it...but I'm highly doubtful as I creamy CM and don't think :sperm: could live that long :(

I think im 3DPO didnt have much to report yesterday but sore boobies today

I hope this flu goes away before I'm far enough dpo to start symptom spotting! :haha:

Hey Sweetie :flower:

How you feeling? Flu getting any worse? Hope not.

:hugs: x

Hello Kit! Well, the flu is about the same, perhaps a little worse. My OH let me sleep in bed for a few extra hours this morning. Sweet man! :) How are you today Kit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->