<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

I think (from monitoring CM and some abdo pain) I may have ovulated on Thursday, making me 2dpo. This is my first TWW and I'm so impatient already. Good luck ladies, hope you all get your BFP :dust:

Welcome to the TWW Essie! We all go a little :wacko: here. :haha:
I hope you don't have to stay here long and you get that :bfp: this cycle!

Well apparently I did O yesterday so I'm assuming I'm 1dpo now! Woohoo finally jumped over the hill......

Bad news is this--- I've not had EWCM this time around and we didn't BD last night like we were going to because DH was "too tired" wtf....oh well if I missed my eggy again its HIS FAULT this time around because he didn't listen to the gleaming happy face in his face yesterday :( Oh well...it was day 3 of smiley faces.....soooooo who knows maybe it was too late by that time anyways since I was crampy half the day yesterday...OH WELL....so I'm quite doubtful this time around.....We did BD day before last...so maybe that did it...but I'm highly doubtful as I creamy CM and don't think :sperm: could live that long :(

Oh Andrea! Keep your head up! Those little swimmers are quite tenacious. I mean really... look at their life span and look at the life span of our little eggy! You are still in the running! Don't give up! :flower: As you know, it's the BDing BEFORE O (and on O) that counts the most! FX and giving you some PMA :dust: We will make it through this TWW.... hopefully with a :bfp: waiting for us at the end! :hugs:

TrinityMom- My cm is sticky today as well. What does that indicate, do you know? You are hoping for a girl and I am a boy. I have two girls already. :) FX that we get our :bfp: AND the gender we want. :D

I think it means that O has passed. EWCM just before and during O and then turns sticky and creamy.....I think

I'm really trying not to drive myself crazy this time round... but we only tried last night so it's still early days. I'm sure I'll be barkers in a couple of days!

PS are those ducklings yours? We have 4 little quackers and they were swimming in our tub the other day

Last month (when we were still using condoms) I was convinced that I was pregnant. I had every symptom under the sun. It's going to be hard to keep from testing early I think. When is everyone else planning on testing?

I hope this flu goes away before I'm far enough dpo to start symptom spotting! :haha:

Hey Sweetie :flower:

How you feeling? Flu getting any worse? Hope not.

:hugs: x

Hello Kit! Well, the flu is about the same, perhaps a little worse. My OH let me sleep in bed for a few extra hours this morning. Sweet man! :) How are you today Kit?

Aww sorry to hear you're feeling rough - still, perhaps you'll be fighting fit in a couple of days and up for some symptom spotting :happydance: Glad you got some extra shut eye - what a nice chap your OH is :thumbup:

I am fine - still my one dodgy boob, oh and a major dizzy/nausea spell when I got out of the bath earlier! I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact that the temperature of the water could literally have cooked me and I'd just eaten a whole heap of junk :haha: Clutching at straws or what :rofl:

Anyway, take care of you and keep me posted :hugs: x

TrinityMom- My cm is sticky today as well. What does that indicate, do you know? You are hoping for a girl and I am a boy. I have two girls already. :) FX that we get our :bfp: AND the gender we want. :D

I think it means that O has passed. EWCM just before and during O and then turns sticky and creamy.....I think

I'm really trying not to drive myself crazy this time round... but we only tried last night so it's still early days. I'm sure I'll be barkers in a couple of days!

PS are those ducklings yours? We have 4 little quackers and they were swimming in our tub the other day

It's easy to go crazy during the TWW... I am so thankful I have this forum and these ladies to help me. :) And no... the ducklings are not mine... I wish they were!! :D

Essie- I am thinking about testing either Halloween or the 1st at the earliest. If I feel convincing symptoms before that I might test sooner. :) How about you?

Kit- I wish your body would hurry up and tell you if you are pg or not. You have such confusing "symptoms". Not that I need to tell you that! :haha: When did you say you were going to test? Next week?

Kit- I wish your body would hurry up and tell you if you are pg or not. You have such confusing "symptoms". Not that I need to tell you that! :haha: When did you say you were going to test? Next week?

LOL Molly - tell me about it! I think the bottom line is I'm really just waiting for signs of AF rather than BFP - don't feel PG in any way but don't really feel AF either. Had some warm crampy feelings the other day but lasted like a milli-second then gone :shrug: I will probably test early next week but not really in any rush, I kinda just know the result :nope: I just want to know where I am!!!!

What about you? You feeling better at all? Up for some symptom spotting?? Hope you're doing ok.

:hugs: x

Hi ladies! Mind if I join you?
According to ff, I Oed on the 22nd so that would make me 2dpo today.

No symptoms yet other than light cramps and twinges I can attribute to ovulation. :thumbup: The twinges seem different than usual though. They're almost tingly. I don't know how to describe them.
I feel positive enough about this cycle. Even if we didn't catch the egg I'll be fine because I'm learning so much about my cycles by temping & using opks (this is my first cycle doing either).

:dust:

Hi everyone, can I join you?
I'm 4 dpo today... on my 3rd month ttc...
No symptoms yet - but I promised myself I wouldn't symptom spot this month after getting virtually every possible symptom last month :dohh:

When is everyone planning to test?
I bought some ic's with my opks this month, so I'm sure I won't last long at all!!! :haha:

Well I'm 2dpo and feeling better than usual! A little stressed from our car deciding to die on us....but it'll be fixed next week sometime...thankfully! I have little tiny crampy feelings in my tummy down low and a small backache I think I've overdone myself this past few days. We'll see what happens :) I can't wait to test...

But thinking at least waiting til Halloween which is going to be 9dpo for me.....I may take a test a day or two earlier if I feel the need of course LMAO.....but for most part I'm trying to hold out an extra few days this time around!

:hi: Hello Lovely Ladies

Ok, I'm 9 DPO today and I have just ordered some HPTs online. Whenever they come I'm going to :test: I have not had AF since my mc last month, so I can't really wait until AF is late as I've no idea when it's due :shrug: If, as I suspect, I get a BFN then at least I'll know I'm definitely just waiting for AF. Still no symptoms really. We'll see ladies - I wish you all much luck and :dust:

Hello can I join you ladies too?
I'm only 1dpo, possibly 2 (I don't temp so I'm never quite sure when I O)

I'm usually very rational and don't symptom spot (too much) but this month I am going to go WILD spotting symptoms:wohoo:
It will be such fun and if I get a BFN I will :rofl: at all my imaginary symptoms

When is everyone planning to test?
I bought some ic's with my opks this month, so I'm sure I won't last long at all!!! :haha:

Theoretically I'll be testing on the 5th- in reality a week or more before that!:blush:
I'm going to do the opposite of you this month, all out on the symptom spotting when I'm usually so realistic about it!

I have a few ics, too. I'm going to attempt to wait until 12dpo to test which is about when I'd expect AF as well.
November 3rd.

Yeah, right! :wacko:

About those ducklings in the sink- yeah they're so cute! We've got chickens and chicks, and would love to have ducks but don't have a pond for them! Closest we can get are the rubber ones in LO's bath!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->