25 TTC - early preg symptoms?

25andtrying

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

First post, but I've been lurking.

My period ended 12 days ago (6 days long). I am TTC and did the baby dance six times in the last two weeks (none in the last 4 days).

The last three days I had light brown/pink spotting only when I wiped, but none in my underwear. It seems like implantation bleeding?

I've been moody and crying a lot. My breasts are not tender at all, but they looked super veiny earlier (not now). Craving burgers and spicy/sour food, the latter which is abnormal for me. I am having pretty constant lower back pain/aches, but it's dull and sometimes stops for hours at a time.

I am still having some mild cramps in my uterus - mostly on the sides back and forth which seems weird. Twinges.

No breast changes, no nausea

I know it was too early to test, but I still tested this morning anyway. Negative.

My partner is super supportive, but kind of being a buzzkill because there is no scientific proof (+). I feel like implantation bleeding, cramps, lower back pain, and cravings make me feel pretty certain, but I understand his doubts...

My period is not due for another 10 days and I am already losing my mind.

Does this sound like pregnancy to you? Or nah?

I know I need to test to be sure, but I guess I just need reassurance to whether or not I am just losing my mind (because it sure feels like it).

Hi everyone!

First post, but I've been lurking.

My period ended 12 days ago (6 days long). I am TTC and did the baby dance six times in the last two weeks (none in the last 4 days).

The last three days I had light brown/pink spotting only when I wiped, but none in my underwear. It seems like implantation bleeding?

I've been moody and crying a lot. My breasts are not tender at all, but they looked super veiny earlier (not now). Craving burgers and spicy/sour food, the latter which is abnormal for me. I am having pretty constant lower back pain/aches, but it's dull and sometimes stops for hours at a time.

I am still having some mild cramps in my uterus - mostly on the sides back and forth which seems weird. Twinges.

No breast changes, no nausea

I know it was too early to test, but I still tested this morning anyway. Negative.

My partner is super supportive, but kind of being a buzzkill because there is no scientific proof (+). I feel like implantation bleeding, cramps, lower back pain, and cravings make me feel pretty certain, but I understand his doubts...

My period is not due for another 10 days and I am already losing my mind.

Does this sound like pregnancy to you? Or nah?

I know I need to test to be sure, but I guess I just need reassurance to whether or not I am just losing my mind (because it sure feels like it).

How is it going? You must be getting pretty close to testing time now? It sounds like you are super in tuned with your body! I am 7dpo and I do feel twinges with the uterus but I have not had any implantation bleeding that I have seen or cravings.

Hey girl! How many dpo are you? This is our second month trying for our first, I didn't have the twinges last month.
Tomorrow I’ll be 7dpo! We’ve been trying since August but we took 2 months off for other things that were happening so we’ve really only been back at since last month lol I didnot have these twinges last month either! I’m an ultrasound tech so I do have the ability to take a peak inside! Today, even though I know its not reliable, my cx is still high and BBS are super sore!

Oh gosh so you're going ultrasound crazy instead of pee on a stick crazy hahaha Mine are sore too but they usually get sore a week before AF anyway

Oh gosh so you're going ultrasound crazy instead of pee on a stick crazy hahaha Mine are sore too but they usually get sore a week before AF anyway
Haha I am going a little crazy not gonna lie! Lol I scan myself once a day just to see what’s happening

Luckily we are going to visit some friends for a week and I am hoping it keeps me distracted enough to not go insane. Hubs hid the tests until we pack them! I am reading everyone's symptoms and thinking of writing my down for future purpose since it is our first... hopefully :spermy:

Luckily we are going to visit some friends for a week and I am hoping it keeps me distracted enough to not go insane. Hubs hid the tests until we pack them! I am reading everyone's symptoms and thinking of writing my down for future purpose since it is our first... hopefully :spermy:
Yes hopefully that will get through this dreaded 2ww! Lol I have been keeping track of my findings everyday in my app!

I broke and I tested this morning. BFP! Let's hope it sticks!!!

20190301_084838.jpg

How is it going? You must be getting pretty close to testing time now? It sounds like you are super in tuned with your body! I am 7dpo and I do feel twinges with the uterus but I have not had any implantation bleeding that I have seen or cravings.

Yep! I'm pregnant! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->