25 weeks after c section

nettiboo1982

Reaction score
Hi all my body feels like its done I've had four colds in two months I had a lot of pain around where my daughter was wedged I had further ultrasound which showed all is well apart from a cystic right ovary I've put on so much weight since falling pregnant and just feel pretty shitty I was so healthy and well during pregnancy and now I feel like I should climb in my coffin and go quietly and now I'm trying to tackle weaning and its stressing me out I feel so very tired all the time and I'm forever getting agitated about how little I can do now from before I'm 31 yet feel 70 any advice birth was failed induction ending in emcs.

Hey,

I'm not to sure what to day I didn't want to R&R , perhaps you could go and see your GP or health proffessional for some advice and reassurance. Sorry I can't be of more help . Hope things get better for you soon x

I had an emergency C section in October 2012. My body feels crappy too. I too have put on a lot of weight but a week ago said enough is enough. I started Slim Fast and have lost 6 pounds so far. My tummy is still numb and sometimes I still feel pregnant because I haven't dropped the weight around my waist. It is a bad cycle to feel bad about your body. You will get to a point where you can no longer tolerate it and will do something about it. For me, all it took was seeing a picture of myself before I got pregnant. I cannot believe how good I looked then and I want to get back there! You can do it too! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->