25 weeks and feeling so frustrated

wheelz23

Reaction score
I am 25 weeks pregnant with a sweet little girl, and yet I am so impatient. I don't know how on EARTH i'm supposed to do this until august. my stomach already feels so stretched, i'm already uncomfortable, my height of 5'2 is not helping anything, every day by 7 I'm just totally beat. How do people do this numerous times?! I hate to complain, i know I'm lucky to even be pregnant, and after having a first trimester scare, I should be even more appreciative. I just feel so out of it, and so sluggish all the time. I don't want to have sex with my husband, I guess I just feel emotionally disconnected because he's been working the opposite schedule. He didn't even wish me a happy mothers day, then mentioned how he didn't to me last night. I think I'm just hormonal and things that don't usually bother me are bothering me, but I feel alone. I'm so over being pregnant, i just want her to be here. At the same time, there are moments where I'm almost crippled with "what have I done" and "what if i screw her up" and total panic. I just feel like I'm so frustrated and exhausted already, and I haven't even hit third trimester. Is there anything that helps speed this up? Any positive quotes to remember? I hate sounding so whiny, I just am so blah right now. :muaha:
Thanks ladies.

I am 25 weeks pregnant with a sweet little girl, and yet I am so impatient. I don't know how on EARTH i'm supposed to do this until august. my stomach already feels so stretched, i'm already uncomfortable, my height of 5'2 is not helping anything, every day by 7 I'm just totally beat. How do people do this numerous times?! I hate to complain, i know I'm lucky to even be pregnant, and after having a first trimester scare, I should be even more appreciative. I just feel so out of it, and so sluggish all the time. I don't want to have sex with my husband, I guess I just feel emotionally disconnected because he's been working the opposite schedule. He didn't even wish me a happy mothers day, then mentioned how he didn't to me last night. I think I'm just hormonal and things that don't usually bother me are bothering me, but I feel alone. I'm so over being pregnant, i just want her to be here. At the same time, there are moments where I'm almost crippled with "what have I done" and "what if i screw her up" and total panic. I just feel like I'm so frustrated and exhausted already, and I haven't even hit third trimester. Is there anything that helps speed this up? Any positive quotes to remember? I hate sounding so whiny, I just am so blah right now. :muaha:
Thanks ladies.

Hey hun didn't want to read and run but I do understand the how in the world am I gonna make it to the end feeling. I'm 5'2 as well on only weighed like 97 lbs pre-pregnancy so the huge change in weight is strange. I tell my dh I feel like a single wide on the verge of double wide trailer already lol. Im hoping well praying that as I get farther along my body will adjust to the weight gain and I wont feel so heavy. Its just my belly like im literally just belly and boobs and its troubling on the back but im thinking maybe there are exercises or stretches that can be done to help strengthen the back muscles to get us through. I hope the weeks fly by for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->