25 years old, TTC, Looking for a buddy!

Hiya, I'm completely new to this but if you want a buddy I'll be happy to help :thumbup:

Are you new to the site too?

I know it can be quite "clicky" on here and don't want to tread on anyone's toes but just rushing in and adding my opinion on threads so it would be great to speak to someone in the same boat who's new too! Especially as we're (almost) the same age; I'm 26!

From what I know TTC is quite the rollercoaster ride, I'm not one who wants to do it alone.

From what I know TTC is quite the rollercoaster ride, I'm not one who wants to do it alone.

Yeah... it's important to keep sane during these two looooonggg weeks!!! People here are SUPER supportive!! Feels nice to know we're not alone~~ Welcome ladies to bnb :hi: I'm new too~!

Hi ladies!

I also need some buddies as the ones I had got their awesome BFP's! I'm about the same age as you guys and TTC #1.

@CocoMia I know what you mean about treading on toes.

I test April 16, but as I just stopped BC at the end of January I am not feeling very hopeful about getting PG this soon! :dust: to everyone!

Hello ladies! Nice to meet you all!

Well I'm happy to see we've got a little group already :blush: I didn't know where to start getting to chat to people.

@LillyLee I came off of BC about a year ago and I was worried it might mean I wasn't back to "normal" straight away. My cycle was all over the place for a good few months and the more it went on the more I panicked, worried, obsessed! Hehe

I've decided not to worry from now on and TRY to relax!!

Hi everyone, I'm new here and looking for some buddies too! I'm 28 and so excited to start TTC! I feel like I've been waiting for the right time forever.

Hiya hun :thumbup:

So does anyone use OPK's or have you started taking any vitamins or supplements yet?

There seems to be so much talk of what will help but won't if you take it with the other... I take multivitamins because I was a veggie until last year but other than that I'm open to suggestions hehe

what about you?

My doc suggested I take prenatals, and told me about a brand that has a "petite" version. The bottle says take three a day but I am barely choking down one. DH and I started using preseed this month, and I bought a bottle of Evening Primrose Oil to take once my next period is over because it apparently helps with CM. So we will see if any of them do the trick. I haven't used OPK's or temped because I have pretty rushed mornings and am horrible at keeping charts. I figure if I'm getting AF I've ovulated at some point during the month right?

i know what you mean about the rushed mornings!

I've been trying to chart and temp and stick to it but I always seem to forget around the time I should ovulate which completely defeats the object!! I'm already tucking into my tea and toast at my desk when I remember I should have noted something down... ooops!

:wacko:

Do you find that the preseed and EPO supplements are helping or have you noticed a difference at all? One of my girlfriends from the gym raved about Evening Primrose Oil (and feel pg a little while after) but when I go to look at all the vitamins/supplements it's just a minefield! I like the idea that things will happen when they're meant to but if I can give them a helpful nudge then that's even better hehe

i know what you mean about the rushed mornings!

I've been trying to chart and temp and stick to it but I always seem to forget around the time I should ovulate which completely defeats the object!! I'm already tucking into my tea and toast at my desk when I remember I should have noted something down... ooops!

:wacko:

Do you find that the preseed and EPO supplements are helping or have you noticed a difference at all? One of my girlfriends from the gym raved about Evening Primrose Oil (and feel pg a little while after) but when I go to look at all the vitamins/supplements it's just a minefield! I like the idea that things will happen when they're meant to but if I can give them a helpful nudge then that's even better hehe

Hi everyone! I haven't really started taking any supplements, though I plan to pick up prenatal vitamins to start. I have heard good things about so many supplements... soy isflavones, wheat germ, green tea... it's all kind of overwhelming! I did chart my BBT religiously for one cycle and then got sick of waking up to take my temp. I keep saying I'm going to start again and then lose momentum.

We are just in the beginning stages of TTC but it's already all so planned out since we are using a donor and will be doing IUI to be sure. I go back and forth between excited and nervous and scared about the idea of having kids, but I know it's what DH and I want. I still feel like I'm just pretending to be an adult myself most of the time!

I'd love to buddy up with you guys! CocoMia, I'm also 26 and been TTC for 6 months. Needing support and to talk to people in the same position!

Hey ladies! If you aren't overloaded with buddies yet, I would love to join in! I am 25 and DH is 30 and were in our 2nd month TTC. Our first month we just BDed around when I thought I was Oing. I was devestated when I got my BFN. This month we're doing things a tad different. I bought some OPKs and am going to use those starting on CD 12. I'm currently CD 9. I look forward to hearing about all your TTC journeys!
:dust:

Linz, I've been there with that one! I started off lazily and then I've upped the game with an extra recommended method ever since. If I find the 'magic' formula I will let you know! I'm currently CD4 so a long way from getting my O sticks ready for action! Best of luck with your O sticks -they are great... I would have been clueless without them!

So how is everyone today? I'm getting more excited and nervous, but things are taking longer than I expected. We are using IUI and it sounds like we won't be able to start until next month. DH and I are also starting to talk about buying a house, which is another huge hurdle to cross. Sometimes it feels like TTC is way more complicated than actually just being pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->