25 years old, TTC, Looking for a buddy!

Well welcome and I hope we can share what we're all going through! It's gone a bit quiet on here...

does that mean others have got a + already? Hehe I've started running today and a new (very healthy) diet so am feeling SUPER positive :happydance:

Well Ladies I'm out this month, the :witch: showed her ugly face. Hoping everyone gets their :bfp: soon. It's on to the next month for me.

:dust:

I'm currently on CD 11 and waiting to O. I am going to start using my OPKs for the first time ever tomorrow! I'm actually just excited to pee on something!lol. DH is currently out of town on business and comes home Thursday so hopefully I won't O until then.

I actually just got a personal trainer so ill be working out a lot more often and harder! I'm excited to put my mind to something else and get my mind off TTC! GL to everyone, let's hope for BFPs in April!

CocoMia, don't worry about +s - I'm certainly not there yet! Creeping up to O atm - on CD 6 - the time goes so slowly - I want O!!! NOW!!! (can you tell I'm impatient?!)

I am 26 and TTC! Having a rough go of it this time around. I've gotten pregnant every time we tried previously. My problem was staying pregnant :( But now I'm not getting pregnant. I'm an emotional mess!

Well welcome and I hope we can share what we're all going through! It's gone a bit quiet on here...

does that mean others have got a + already? Hehe I've started running today and a new (very healthy) diet so am feeling SUPER positive :happydance:

I'm a runner as well. Hoping I can keep doing it WHEN I get my BFP. Although, I am wondering if it's having an effect on my TTC. I've heard that avid runners can have trouble the same way that other athletes do. Ever heard anything like that?

I'm a runner as well. Hoping I can keep doing it WHEN I get my BFP. Although, I am wondering if it's having an effect on my TTC. I've heard that avid runners can have trouble the same way that other athletes do. Ever heard anything like that?

I've heard something like that. In athletes and women with low body fat they don't generally have "normal" cycles. Which could make it difficult to conceive. Once you to get pregnant though I've heard that you can run your entire pregnancy :) FX for you and lots of :dust:

Alright ladies, I took my very first EVER OPK today!!! It was just so exciting to feel like I'm actively trying after waiting through AF. It was negative but I didn't expect it to be positive. I'm super excited to see a positive OPK and know we're BDing at the right time. I'm feeling so good about this cycle! :dust:

OPKs really are the best invention ever. I would have been stressing over whether or not I had missed O without them. Turns out I do not O mid cycle but slightly before. I O as if i have a 28 day cycle but I have a 30 day. As a result our first 2 months of trying were too late! OPKs saved the day 3rd cycle+. Now all we need is BFPs ladies!

HopeforFuture- what day do you usually get your positive OPK? I'm on CD 12 today and have a cycle around 30 days plus or minus 2 days

HopeforFuture- what day do you usually get your positive OPK? I'm on CD 12 today and have a cycle around 30 days plus or minus 2 days
I almost always ovulate on CD14, whether my cycle is 29, 30 or 31 days long. I've only had one blip in the last 6 months because I was SUPER stressed. Cycle was 35 days long and O was on CD21!!! Good luck with a smiley face on your O stick - it's so exciting when it happens!

CD 13 for me today, another negative OPK. I got the faintest line possible I think! Yesterday I definitely saw a line but it wasn't as dark as the test line but today hardly a line at all. Makes me kind of nervous that I may have missed O already:shrug:

Attachments

• OPK13.JPG
    OPK13.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 2
CD 13 for me today, another negative OPK. I got the faintest line possible I think! Yesterday I definitely saw a line but it wasn't as dark as the test line but today hardly a line at all. Makes me kind of nervous that I may have missed O already:shrug:
I know it's hard but be patient - you will KNOW when that line is strong enough. I felt just like you on my first and second attempt at using them and then I got used to it. A + should tie up with signs in your CM and your mittelschmerz, if you have those. If you're not sure, buy O tests with a smiley face indicator. Then you really will know for sure rather than having to guess for yourself!

Hi there!

I don't think I'm on the same cycle day as any of you(I'm on CD 7 of a what I hope to be a 28 day cycle). I say hope b/c I have just realized I have a luteal phase issue which I'm trying to correct! My :witch: usually arrives 12dpo which I personally think is too soon since implantation can happen up to 12 dpo. I made a thread looking for buddies which explains what I'm going through and what I'm doing to help my issue.

I just would really like to chat with other women who are ttc really even if were not on the same cycle. Good luck to everyone! Baby dust! :dust:

Hi RysinnsMama,

I'm a newby too - only been on here about a week. You're only a bit behind me on your cycle - I'm currently CD9 and looking to ovulate on Thurs or Fri. AF usually arrives for me 14-17DPO. I don't know of any issues we have - this is our 6th month of trying though so I'm starting to get a bit impatient and worried that something might be wrong with one of us... how long have you been trying for?

Hi RyannsMama! This is my first cycle on the site too so I know how you feel. I'm on CD15 not so patiently awaiting O. I'm interested in what you said about your luteal phase because I'm beginning to think mine may be short as well. GL to you and :dust:

Hi girls I am new to this today..

Have been TTC for nearly 18 months and I get so down when :witch: appears.
Would be nice to have friends on here. :p

:dust:

Xxx

Hi Kelstar! This site is great for support!im only in my 2nd cycle of trying and I love all the tips and support offered by these ladies :) :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->