25 years old, TTC, Looking for a buddy!

It really is nice to be able to chat to people in same situation. :p

Just now feels like everyone around me is pregnant and I just wish for it to be me hopefully soon :) :hugs:

:dust:

Xx

Today is CD 15, negative OPK at 11:30 this morning. Hoping for a positive tomorrow! Getting a little nervous that I may have a short luteal phase....there is still time but I can't help but worry! Here are some pics...

Attachments

• opk14.JPG
    opk14.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 0
  • opk15.jpg
    opk15.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 0
We haven't been trying for too long; prolly about 4 mnths. I just recently noticed my luteal phase was only 11 days so I think its messing with our chances. I've added a vitamin b6 supplement and I'm going to use progesterone cream after I O. I just really want this to be the month!

Linz: I ordered the cream from happy pms if u think u wanna give it a whirl. I still have about a week until O day so I haven't used the cream yet but have heard great results! I'm very hopeful :winkwink:

Baby dust everyone! :dust:

Hi Kelstar! I think we all know how you feel when everyone around you appears pregnant. I'm afraid I get really jealous, especially when I find out they fell pregnant by accident! Grrr!

Linz - did you know the best time in the day to do an OPK is about 4pm? Your LH hormone is supressed in the morning, particularly when you first get up. That could be why those lines are faint. xx

We haven't been trying for too long; prolly about 4 mnths. I just recently noticed my luteal phase was only 11 days so I think its messing with our chances. I've added a vitamin b6 supplement and I'm going to use progesterone cream after I O. I just really want this to be the month!

Linz: I ordered the cream from happy pms if u think u wanna give it a whirl. I still have about a week until O day so I haven't used the cream yet but have heard great results! I'm very hopeful :winkwink:

Baby dust everyone! :dust:
That sounds interesting! What is progesterone cream?

Hi I am new also i think i am about 6 or 7 DPO, hoping to test on the 12th AF due on 16th hopefully lots of BFP this month for everyone !!!

RysinnsMama- if AF gets me this month I will for sure be looking into that cream, thanks!!!

HopeforFuture- I will definitely try taking them later in the day! Time hasn't allowed for the that the last couple days but when I can I will definitely shoot for the afternoon :)

I wasn't able to do an OPK until 7pm last night so over 24 hours passed between OPKs and I'm thinking I may have missed my surge bc yesterday I had EWCM. We BD'd last night just in case. I'm going to try to do an OPK today at work if I can but if not will be after work about 9pm. I feel really good about last night though for some reason :) I was at my in laws yesterday for Easter and just kept thinking about how I hope next year will be our LO's first Easter. GL everyone! :dust:

Hey ladies

Can I join? I'm 25 :)

As you can see frm my sig, been TTC too long and complications are against me :( was given 6 months to conceive naturally before will need Ivf...4 months left

Currently cd3 of 30ish day cycle.

We are going to try preseed this month. And may get epo.

Em xxx

Welcome, Emily! I wish you best of luck this cycle! Lots of :dust:

It's CD 17 for me and I finally got a positive OPK tonight :-D we BD'd last night and will plan on it the next 3 nights. I'm so excited for this cycle, it just feels right!

How is everyone doing?

Update, I'm pretty sure I'm Oing today :) I've had a couple small cramps today, positive OPK yesterday and lots of EWCM last 2 days. My shortest cycle in the last few months was 29 days so I'm hoping for a longer cycle this month as today is CD18. I'm pretty sure my luteal phase was too short last month :( are there any ways to increase cycle length? I've heard of taking vit b6 so I'm gunna go grab some today (although I'm sure it's too late for this cycle)

:dust:

Hi All Ladies...Can I join in?

my name is Esther...i will be turning 25 next month...me and my hunny have been TTC for 7months now - have been taking the realaxed approach (which aint helping - since i'm still ttc :( )

it would be nice to be able to chat to people in the same age group...

Welcome Mummywant2be! It's great to hear about what others are trying and support each other. Are you doing anything different this month?

Hi Linz - I am still trying the evry other day BD'ng...not taking any meds - will be using OPK's from next week...

what will u be using this cycle?

Mummy2be- this cycle the only thing we did different was use OPKs (for the first time ever). They were so helpful! I Od on day 18 and last month my cycle was only 29 days so I'm thinking I may have too short of a luteal phase. I'm 1 dpo today so just starting the lovely TWW. definitely hoping for my BFP this month! It's only our 2nd month TTC, but already the waiting is weighing on me. GL to you! :dust:

Hi Mummywanttobe and Emily - welcome!

I haven't posted in a while 'coz I've been on holiday. It was lovely! I am currently on cycle 7 of TTC. I've tried exercising a little, relaxing a lot and eating well this cycle. It's not done me any favours yet...

I always O CD14 and its CD14 today and I haven't Od!!! I'm praying it's just late and not that it's not gonna happen at all this month. I've not even had any EWCM so O is at least 4 days away! I don't get this anymore...

So I just found out that one of my friends is pregnant and due in October. I'm really really happy for her, but when I found out I couldn't help but cry :( I want it so bad :*(

So I just found out that one of my friends is pregnant and due in October. I'm really really happy for her, but when I found out I couldn't help but cry :( I want it so bad :*(
Oh Linz, been there done that. My mom told me my sister was pregnant in October and I cried my eyes out in front of her :-(

It does really hurt, but I try to tell myself that the wait will make it all the sweeter wehn it does happen and I know that I will never take for granted or resent my child, coz it took so bloody long to get pregnant in the first place! x

This forum has gone quiet! How is everyone?

I'm 5 DPO today. I will be testing next Sunday which I'm super excited about! I'm working a lot this week which helps me not stress too much about it. Cant say I can think of any symptoms I've had. Is it just me or has this cycle gone super slow???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->