Sorry I don't have much advice to give you. I do know that it can take up to three months or so for your period to come back after stopping the pill, but that wouldn't explain your pain and symptoms. I think it can't hurt to talk to the doctor. Also, not sure how common false negatives are, but they exist :) Maybe your doc can do some bloodwork? Good luck and take care!

my cycle has always been fine when coming of the pill i havent experienced the same but my friend did with her 1st child she got all negs until she was 4 months and the dr told her preg was in her head but she new she was in the end she ended up demanding a scan and got one and low and behold a baby just like she said so yeah it can show a neg when you really are preg go see the dr good luck hun xxx

hey im exactly the same postion (exept havent beenon the pill) just havent had a period since november! all tests bfn too...doctors wants to do some hormone tests but he cantdo them till my period comes its so frustrating. if u wanna chat pm me hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->