26, TTC #1! PCOS and on 2nd cycle of Letrozole - Anyone? :)

pinkmood

Reaction score
Hi all! :howdy: As my thread title says, I'm 26 and I'm TTC #1! I was diagnosed with PCOS a few months ago, just before starting my first cycle of Letrozole, but I've been doing pretty good with the med so far. I'm actually about 3 days late, because I've been having variable 29-31 day cycles since I've been regular. I just tested this morning and, of course, got a :bfn: My husband and I have been TTC for a total of about 6 months, but have only had help for going on 2 (hopefully we won't reach month 3!).

If anyone is in a similar boat to mine, I would absolutely love a TTC buddy! This TTC thing can get so worrisome, stressful, and lonely.

~* Baby Dust! *~

Well we're not in the exact same boat, but I'd be happy to be a sounding board :) I have PCOS symptoms, but no diagnosis, I'm 26, and I welcome a baby but am NTNP.

Awesome, kail! I'll PM and friend you and then we can start updating each other and whatnot. It's great to meet you! :hug:

Sounds great! I saw this after I had accepted your request and replied to your pm :) should we do our updates here or via pm's?

I am about to start Letrozole tomorrow for the first time along with the HCG shot. I have had PCOS for 10 years and I will turn 27 in the beginning of July.

So far the meds haven't hit me too hard. So far I am liking them a lot more than clomid but I still have rounds 3 and four to take in the next two days.

:dust:
I'm 25, 26 in November. Ttc#1 with SO. Symptomatic of PCOS but Dr. has yet to confirm. I've only ovulated once MAYBE twice since being off the pill. We tried FertilAid no luck. My cycles are 24-28 days and I am currently on cd23. My Dr. started me on Metformin 500 mg once a day. I will start Femara (5mg) on cd3-7. Other supplements: prenatal vitamin, B6, extra folic acid (all once daily) and Mucinex (decongestant only) twice daily. Next cycle Metformin will increase to 1000 mg and I will only take 2.5mg Femara, cycle 3 will be 1000 mg Met, and 5mg Femara. Hopefully this will be our month!

:dust:
I'm 25, 26 in November. Ttc#1 with SO. Symptomatic of PCOS but Dr. has yet to confirm. I've only ovulated once MAYBE twice since being off the pill. We tried FertilAid no luck. My cycles are 24-28 days and I am currently on cd23. My Dr. started me on Metformin 500 mg once a day. I will start Femara (5mg) on cd3-7. Other supplements: prenatal vitamin, B6, extra folic acid (all once daily) and Mucinex (decongestant only) twice daily. Next cycle Metformin will increase to 1000 mg and I will only take 2.5mg Femara, cycle 3 will be 1000 mg Met, and 5mg Femara. Hopefully this will be our month!

So far the meds haven't hit me too hard. So far I am liking them a lot more than clomid but I still have rounds 3 and four to take in the next two days.

Hi, whatanerd! I haven't tried Clomid, but I'm about to start my 3rd cycle of Femara/Letrozole. My body seems to be doing pretty well with it! When I first started Femara/Letrozole, I had a few hot flashes and some dizziness, but nothing too major. I'm pleased so far :)

Me too! I just finished the meds and had far less side effects than I had on clomid. Now heres hoping they did their job and I get to go to the next step with the trigger shot after my ultrasound on tuesday. I want to get this month rolling! =)

u/s showed follicles growing but not where they needed to be yet. The nurse assured me that it is still early so heres hoping they will grow bigger by friday or monday. I have my next u/s Friday. PLEASE GROW FOLLICLES!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->