27 and TTC #1, buddy wanted!

D

DrGomps

Hi, I am 27, DH is 28. We have been trying for 5 months, though I have only charted/used OPKs for one. Currently on CD 8, using clomid, preseed, softcups, prenatal + DHA, OPKs and charting. Would love some buddies to got through this trying time together. Time seems to be dragging and my cycles are long to boot!

Hi DrGomps, i'd like to be your buddy.

I am 31 and this is my 3rd cycle ttc. I too have long cycles (last one was 47 days eek!). I'm currently cd4.

I would love to know how your getting on with clomid. If I can't bring down my cycle length with agnus castus I'm hoping to be referred.

Hi Char Char, today I am on CD 9 and taking my last dose of 50 mg clomid. I think I should've taken it at night as I am experiencing some side effects (nausea, dizziness). I will let you know if I do end up ovulating earlier. 47 days is rough, what days are you taking vitex?

I take it from cd1 till I ovulate. Last cycle I thought I O'd 10 days earlier than I did as I had a pos opk, learnt the hard way to always temp and check cm (sorry if tmi!).

I have pcos and my first cycle was 160 odd days so vitex has really helped I just hope this cycle is shorter still.

I hope you o earlier! It's so frustrating having a long cycle. Fx for a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->