27 weeks and heart rate question

mac1029

Reaction score
I am 27 weeks today. I have a home doppler and I check on and off to see what my LO's hb is. I noticed last night and this morning it has been going as high as 179 and as low as 140. It doesn't stay high for too long, but I don't notice her being more active when it jumps so high. Normally when I check it is anywhere from 140-150. I am just wondering if this is normal. I just haven't noticed her hb that high since the first tri. Not sure if I am being overly concerned or if something could be wrong. I do have a call in to my drs office, but I'm waiting to hear back! Just looking for some input while I wait.

Hmm I just read in another forum https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/1883391-bit-scare-today.html about her baby's heartbeat doing the same. Seems to be a normal active baby!

Hmm I just read in another forum https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/1883391-bit-scare-today.html about her baby's heartbeat doing the same. Seems to be a normal active baby!

I just saw that too! It made me feel much better! :)

Good to know though, the day before my 27 wk appointment her heart rate on my monitor was 149 and the doc said 138. I was wondering why so low.

I was just really worried because I didn't think it was normal for it to jump so high this far along!

hey chick! you posted on my thread about this and i was told that a reactive heart rate is a good thing. however if you are ever worried about something pop in to see your midwife its always better to get their reassurance. my midwife didnt want to send me home worrying so referred me to triage. she also called me later for a follow up app and check i was ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->