27 weeks today!!

Charliejones

Reaction score
Can I move over now? :flower: finally in for the home run! Getting slightly uncomfortable but glad my energetic 2 year old is keeping me on my toes as I think I would of turned into a coach potatoe:haha:

Welcome dear! I am also a new comer in this thread. Will be 28 tomorrow!

Thankyou, wishing you a healthy pregnancy to the finish line! X

Hey we have the same due date... just turned 27 weeks today too. ;)

Here's to the last tri...

Hi ladies I notoriousy go at least a week past my due date so I'll be having my baby with you all :)

I also just recently hit 27 weeks. I feel like I am in a bit of a limbo at the moment as I don't really find myself identifying with 3rd trimester content yet, and as an ftm I don't have any prior experience to draw on, but I have been reading it.

Ooh that's brillant we can compare notes along the way :thumbup: how are you all feeling? I'm having insomnia quite bad this lately which is so frustrating because I'm busy during the day purposely to me out but then from 10-6 I'm just staring at my ceiling! By day I'm exhausted:shrug:

I get bad anxiety so this doesn't help the situation, any1 else? X

Hey. :hi:

I've also not long moved over , I'm 28 weeks tomorrow , will be good to chat to everyone around the same time of pregnancy .

Good luck to everyone , take care

:flower:

Ooh that's brillant we can compare notes along the way :thumbup: how are you all feeling? I'm having insomnia quite bad this lately which is so frustrating because I'm busy during the day purposely to me out but then from 10-6 I'm just staring at my ceiling! By day I'm exhausted:shrug:

I get bad anxiety so this doesn't help the situation, any1 else? X

Sleeping has been getting progressively harder for me. I wake up multiple times a night to pee, and I seem to have to change positions frequently or I get sore. I assume this is only going to get worse. I also have had awful anxiety throughout my pregnancy. It has been so bad I haven't been able to drive. I also have so much that I still feel I need/want to do in order to prepare but I wear out so easily so I can only get a little bit done daily which frustrates me sometimes.

I get bad anxiety so this doesn't help the situation, any1 else? X[/QUOTE]

Sleeping has been getting progressively harder for me. I wake up multiple times a night to pee, and I seem to have to change positions frequently or I get sore. I assume this is only going to get worse. I also have had awful anxiety throughout my pregnancy. It has been so bad I haven't been able to drive. I also have so much that I still feel I need/want to do in order to prepare but I wear out so easily so I can only get a little bit done daily which frustrates me sometimes.[/QUOTE]

I know exactly what you mean! As soon as I start to wake up I get annoyed the fact I'm only going to get so many hours sleep before my son wakes up and I start to count it down which I know is always the worst!

We are moving house and still waiting for everything to go through and I'm getting very hormonal and anxious as to when our final move date will be, I'm on abit of a time scale here people hello?!!:haha:

I know exactly what you mean! As soon as I start to wake up I get annoyed the fact I'm only going to get so many hours sleep before my son wakes up and I start to count it down which I know is always the worst!

We are moving house and still waiting for everything to go through and I'm getting very hormonal and anxious as to when our final move date will be, I'm on abit of a time scale here people hello?!!:haha:

I couldn't imagine if I had child already and a pending move right now. That would be way too much anxiety for me. Although it is not all bad, I am really enjoying pregnancy for the most part and looking forward to meeting my son and the fact that it is getting quite close to when I will finally get to. The second trimester flew by, and I have mixed feelings about the third. On one hand I hope it goes by quickly because I am very excited and on the other hand I feel anxious about pregnancy coming to an end because I am a first time mother so it is uncharted territory for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->