27 weeks tomorrow! Showing off my bump for the last time in 2nd Trimester!

Cute bump, I will be joining you a week later in 3rd tri!!

Yay I'm over to third tri today (Friday) too!
It's so exciting! Xx

ahh wow, that is a beautiful bump! congratulations hun :flower: see you in 7 weeks :haha:

Helloo ladiessss ! :happydance:

So this is a bit of a pointless thread really but I start my 3rd Trimester tomorrow and would just like to upload a picture which I have just taken of my bump (26 weeks 6 days)- my very last 2nd Trimester bump photo ! :haha: It's scary how quickly this trimester has gone ! :wacko:

Here's my lovely bump :cloud9: :

Your bump is beeeeeautiful, Violet. :flower:

Im so jealous of you ladies who dont have any stretchmarks spoiling the loveliness of your bumps. :cry:
I got awful stretchmarks in the last trimester of my previous pregnancy (11 yrs ago!) and id hoped they were faded enough to not look obvious this time round, but im only 18 wks and they're soooo noticeable and look pink and new again. Really spoils the esthetics of my otherwise lovely bump :cry:

Anyway, congrats on hitting 3rd tri and good luck for the future. xxxx

Love the bump! I was supposed to head to the 3rd tri earlier this week, but am so cozy here!! LOL

Helloo ladiessss ! :happydance:

So this is a bit of a pointless thread really but I start my 3rd Trimester tomorrow and would just like to upload a picture which I have just taken of my bump (26 weeks 6 days)- my very last 2nd Trimester bump photo ! :haha: It's scary how quickly this trimester has gone ! :wacko:

Here's my lovely bump :cloud9: :

you have such a beautiful bump

Wow, what a lovely bump. :hugs:Congrats on moving to the third tri, i can't wait to be there..... 5 weeks and counting:wacko:

Awh thank you everyone ! :D I can't believe I'm finally in 3rd Tri ! I'm sure you all have gorgeous bumps too ! :flower: x

Congrats :) see you in a few weeks!xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->