28, 26, 22, 29 and counting

barkersgirl

Reaction score
My once regular cycle has become irregular. 28 days for years, then two cycles past it jumped to 26. Last cycle was 22, and I'm currently at 29 days and no signs of flow or symptoms of pregnancy. I haven't taken a test yet... trying to give things time. I got my hopes up on the first early month. I'm just confused about the sudden irregularity. No change in stress, medication, diet, or exercise. 33 years old.

Any insights or others going through this?

Mine doesn't typically jump so much, but I do have a pretty usual cycle that will change between 30-33 days on average. There are a lot of health things that could be contributing to your changing cycles and I would highly encourage you to talk to your OB/GYN about this as they'll have a better idea of what you're history is and what could be effecting you! Best of luck :)

My cycle has been jumping around too, but not as close knit as yours . Both my ovulation day and LP changes on occasion it seems but otherwise everything seems fine. If everything seems good on you I wouldn't worry bout it

Yep same here! Just as we started ttc my cycle went to 25 days, then 26, then 30 then 26 again! I was never a perfect regular cycle, ranged from 28-34 days but it was a shock to drop to 25 days! I genuinely started to panic. But it has started to lengthen again after 2 months break from ttc. Try not to worry, it'll probably straighten out.

Are you taking any supplements? I stopped taking them because I'm sure they were making my cycle wonky.

I have PCOS, so my cycles sometimes get wonky. I am pregnant now, but I ovulated on CD24 to conceive this baby! Before this cycle (which clearly would have been a long one), my cycles were 29, 45, and 26 days. I thought if my cycles were irregular that I wasn't ovulating, but that clearly was not true. Although I have PCOS, my cycles were completely regular until I started TTC my first baby. That's when they started going crazy. To get my first baby, I went on the pill for a month to regulate my cycles and conceived 3 months after going off the pill. I'd choose a more natural route like Maca if I ever wanted to do that again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->