28 -29 week midwife appt

Emsi76

3rd Tri - Team Pink!
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have just come back from my almost 29 week appt and Missy is measuring 31 weeks......???

ANyway, my blood pressure has gone up. Not loads, its actually where it was when i first went to my GP and said i was pregnant, but it had come down and i was quite happy about that. Now i am worried about it again!

The midwife wants me back in a week to check it, which worried me more!!!

As i say, its only what it has been pre-pregnancy and at the beginning, so i shouldn't worry, right?!???!!???!!?!?!?!?

don't worry yourself hun. BP will fluctuate, mine can read diff. on the same day with diff, equipment. MW will tell you as soon as its really anything to worry about but in the meantime she wouldn't be doing a very good job if she didn't keep an eye on you.

don't worry yourself hun. BP will fluctuate, mine can read diff. on the same day with diff, equipment. MW will tell you as soon as its really anything to worry about but in the meantime she wouldn't be doing a very good job if she didn't keep an eye on you.

Very true, thanks!!!!

I'm sure its nothing to worry about hun, but midwife needs to check up on you just to be on the safe side. x

i wouldnt worry about it hun shes prob just doing her checks :) x

Dont worry about measuring 31ws, this is the fundal height, not your baby. It can simply mean you have lots of fluid. Later if you are measuring alot over or under they do a growth scan to check the baby's size.

Glad everything went ok though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"