28; regular periods; TTC; getting married…need a buddy!

kcsandoval

PCOS Victim :)
Reaction score
A little about myself; when I was young, I had such irregular periods and had a time where my periods won’t come for months. Well, I was living with someone and was on BC (just in case, didn’t want to get pregnant). I weight in around 262 pounds (I’m 5’6’’). After leaving him (thank god), I lost weight (went down to 198) and met my lovely fiancé (now, I’m 220, I’m soooo comfortable, lol). Have had regular periods (mainly coming between 17 to 32 days, but have not missed a month) and now, I want to get pregnant. I have my first OB apt on 5/9. I did the OPK testing all last two months and never saw a . Now, I just wonder if I’m ovulating or not?? I’m so anxious to see the doctor and move on from there, but I wonder how in the world can I have my period and not ovulate…oh mother nature!!! :growlmad:

Hello mrsdavisthe1. I see that you just had a chemical pregnancy, sorry!!! But at least you got pregnant...it's a good sign right??

You are very welcome :) I was soo excited on my wedding day. and stressed! enjoy it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->