28 week scan...

beccaboo82

Mum of 3+5 angels + bump
Reaction score
Had my GTT this morning and all went well. Didn't feel needle and didn't pass out lol Had 28 week bloods done at same time.
Also had my 28 week growth scan and baby was all snug with his feet tucked under his bum and hands under his chin :D The sonographer kept asking how many weeks I was and when I said for about the 5th time 28 weeks 5days she was all oh baby is big for dates. His estimated weight is over 3lb 13oz which is average for a 33 week baby :wacko: They worried me with my 2nd and said he was going to be a 14lb plus baby and he wasn't so I am not too worried. What will be will be. So basically my HUGE tummy is all baby which is what I thought :) x

Jealous!!! I don't see bub until 36 weeks because that's when they check if he/she is breech and weight etc. I hope your baby doesn't turn out to be 14 pounds - you'd probably make the news if he was!!!

I really hope he doesn't get that big too! Your 36 week scan will soon be here :) Fingers crossed baby isn't breech :D x

i had one yday at 30+4 and babys 3lb 6.
sounds big to me just being 3lb 6

i had one yday at 30+4 and babys 3lb 6.
sounds big to me just being 3lb 6

He is an awesome weight aslong as he doesn't keep growing at super speed I am sure we will be ok :)

I think as soon as the mention the 3lb mark babies sound big so agree :) My niece was only just over 3lb at my sister 34 weeks so we have all decided baby is going to be a 9lber brings tears to my eyes lol x

Ouch! Defo coming out of the sunroof if its a 14lber! Ha ha

Haha omg I really hope so! I will cry like a baby and put my parts on if they say I have to do it naturally lol

I'd stitch my foof up myself and just refuse!

Like a spoilt child haha!

Haha I hadn't thought of that! Guess what I will be doing at 37 weeks :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"