28 weeks and seems like its going on forever!

KyliesMommie

Reaction score
How did you all pass the time? I work 5 days a week but, still feels like the wait is taking forever. Just want my baby girl here and my body to feel "somewhat" normal again.

I was just about to start a thread asking the same thing! What is everyone doing to pass the time? I feel like time is dragging but as much as I want to meet my little girl I also want her to be full-term! I know the longer they are in the better it is for their health and development. Did you have a baby shower yet or will you be having one? I know that kept things exciting for me for a little. I wouldnt allow myself to go through everything at once. Instead I opened up one new thing every night and spent time looking at it and admiring it reading the instructions etc. That helpped me for a while til I ran out of new stuff. Ive also been trying to see friends as much as possible but these days are just so exhausting so it doesnt take up much of the day.

What are you doing to pass the time? Any ideas of things that could be done before our little ones arrive that could be easier to do now? This is something I have been trying to figure out because I know once she is here ill be living for her. I did go for a pedicure and I suggest you add that to your "to do" list for yourself if you have one :) Also suggest baby classes if you never took them before they where actually fun!

I'm 28 weeks too and time seems to go so slow even though I am very busy! I split the time up into midwife appointments and don't think beyond the next appointment which seems to help

I just turned 28 weeks too, and I am starting to get nervous with only 10-14 weeks left! I have been in school all year, which has kept the time flying by. My semester ends in 2 weeks, and I have no idea what I will do to pass the time! I was thinking of getting a part time job, but honestly I don't know if I have the energy to do it. My childbirth education classes start this week, and will be every Thursday til June. I'm not looking forward to them ending since then I will be stuck will literally nothing to do for the last month of pregnancy! I guess I should take advantage of the relaxing time and the summer weather when it comes. But yeah, I'm in the same boat. I just want to meet my son and start this new life as a family!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->