28 weeks but messuring 25

cl2010

Reaction score
Has anyone else had this in my notes it says t so im wondering if its the way his laying i did have a growth scan with my lil girl but cant remember how bhind we was

I would call your doctor and ask about this. Measuring behind can be due to baby's position, but can also be an indicator of IUGR or low amniotic fluid, so definitely worth looking into. :hugs:

His layin transverse so wud this.matter?

Yes, transverse lie can make you measure smaller than normal. Did your doctor/midwife say anything about it when they measured you? It seems like with that big of a difference, they should have either explained why they thought you were measuring small, or have said something about looking into the cause.

But maybe I'm a little more cautious about this than most, because I had a baby with IUGR.

All she said was im messuring.25wks instead of 28wks n iv gt a scan booked for.nxt friday due to low placenta so he will b messured then aswel xx

Oh good, that's great that they're going to check on growth for you. Hopefully it's just the position he's in, and there's nothing to worry about. :hugs:

Fingers crossd hun my lil girl was 2-3 wks bhind she weighd 5lb 10oz lol xx

My daughter was behind as well, due to IUGR. She weighed 5lbs 7oz when she was born at 38+4 weeks. I hope everything looks good at your scan. :hugs:

Aww bless her thanks hun will keep ya updated x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"