28dpo, No AF, so confused!!

Hi there, this is my 2nd and my partners first.....do you have any?

hiya sorry ive been quiet yesterday...was busy busy. So yesterday I was a dumb*** and took a blooming test! Obviously BFN as AF isn't due until the 14th :dohh:. Also went for a chest xray today and had to wear a lead apron :haha: just in case!!

hiya sorry ive been quiet yesterday...was busy busy. So yesterday I was a dumb*** and took a blooming test! Obviously BFN as AF isn't due until the 14th :dohh:. Also went for a chest xray today and had to wear a lead apron :haha: just in case!!

No worries!! x Ah it's hard not to cave and test early lol! Good thing with the lead apron!! You never know :) any new symotoms or anything different?? x

Yeah my are so heavy and sore!!! And keep going a bit light headed!! I'm now 8DPO so it was far to early to be taking a test!! Will not take one now till next week :wacko:

Yeah my are so heavy and sore!!! And keep going a bit light headed!! I'm now 8DPO so it was far to early to be taking a test!! Will not take one now till next week :wacko:

Ahh that must feel like such a long wait!!:shock: But your symptoms sound promising!!! Do you normally get heavy sore bbs during the month? x

Ahh that must feel like such a long wait!!:shock: But your symptoms sound promising!!! Do you normally get heavy sore bbs during the month? x

tbh I don't really pay much attention to my boobs normally but when I get home from work I need to take my bra off. When I do they feel so heavy!!! Also im sat at my desk in work right now and Im dozing of to sleep. Where are you from btw x

tbh I don't really pay much attention to my boobs normally but when I get home from work I need to take my bra off. When I do they feel so heavy!!! Also im sat at my desk in work right now and Im dozing of to sleep. Where are you from btw x

Ahhh sleepiness and heavy breasts?? Sounds super promising to me! I can't wait until you test again haha! :) I'm from the US, what about you?

Just an update: still no period. Got a positive OPK 2/3 days ago but no temp rise so assuming I didn't O. Still so confused!

Just an update: Period hasn't shown. My last period was in December, missed Jan, & my next period was supposed to be due today. Took a digi a few nights ago and it was negative. Not feeling much of anything besides being really tired (could just be from work), nauseous sometimes, and my breasts feel heavier and a bit bigger (clothes fitting tighter in that area). But who knows maybe just PMS? Im so confused!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->