28th APRIL: Colchester Soft Play - all welcome :-) Bring Socks! :-)

Hi ladies I'm Anna, I'm in Ipswich and would love to come too, would you mind? X

Awww thanks Hi!! Didn't realise there was quite a few locals on here :) x

Hey Anna, were in Ipswich are you????

oh yea thats not far, my dad lives grange farm, mum lives martlesham and im ravenswood :)

:hi: hello anna, that would be lovely :D i shall add your name to the front page :D it's nice to meet some local mummy's :D

looking forward to it ladies :D hope all mummy's and lo's are well, and enjoy the lovely spring time! x

Hi Anna :D

We were unsure we'd be coming as Imi has had chickjen pox but she's all scabbed over now (delightful) and doc assures us she's no longer contagious so we'll be there x

wohooo vici! very glad to hear Imogen is on the mend :D really looking forward to it this week ladies and lo's :D

just checking we're all sure about where it is etc? my sense of direction may be rubbish (ask laura :lol:) but i did go to uni in colchester, so kinda no the area :D

hope all is well this morning and enjoyed your weekends :D

heya girs, Im so sorry but my best friend had her baby last night and the only time she can fit us in to visit this week is on weds morning so Im not gonna be able to make it. Thanks so much for saying I could meet up with you though, I was really looking forward to it, hopefully next time...I'll keep my eye out! Hope you all have a lovely time xx

soooo looking forward to wednesday girlies!! Harrisons been a little poorly over the weekend so hopefully hell be better!!

Bobby has a little cold and cough at the mo but really hoping he has perked up a bit by Weds! Looking forward to it!! xx

Yay, can't wait ladies!!

Carlys sense of direction isn't great lol, but then mine isn't much better ha ha!!

anna not too worry at all hon :D

hope bobby's feelings better hon :hugs:

thanks laura :lol: no it's pretty rubbish :rofl:

looking forward to tomorrow ladies :D Don't forget socks - for you and LO's - needed for the soft play area :D

Wahoo! See all you ladies later, are we meeting inside or wait outside? X

Em is picking me up at 9:30 so we'll see you there x

Carly and I are meeting in The car park, so shall we say meet outside?

Sounds good to me :D

Imi woke me up at 6:15 and after playing in her cot for an hour has now gone back to sleep!! D'oh!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->