28th APRIL: Colchester Soft Play - all welcome :-) Bring Socks! :-)

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
Wednesday 28th April @ Go Bananas Colchester @ 11am - If weather's nice shall we meet outside, if not, just as you go in before you pay :D there is plenty of parking outside the actual place, if not, follow the road round for additional parking spaces :D

Anyone fancy a meeting up :D Always taking Maddi here:

https://www.go-bananas.co.uk/

and was wondering about a meet, especially now the weather is getting better :D

I no there is a few of us from the local areas - i'm in chelmsford, but go to Colchester and Ipswich quite a bit, so was thinking about arranging a meet soon?

anyhooo, thought it would be nice to arrange another meet :blush:

Attending :D
glong88 - Ginny and Harrison
mummy~L - Letitia and Bobby (apologises letitia!!)
scally - Ally and Elizabeth
princess_bump - Carly and Maddi
xLaurax - Laura and Oliver and Chloe
Vici and Imogen
babyhaines - Emma and George
Annaspanna - Anna and Lyla

Im in Ipswich, but Colchester isnt far and I can drive...

Is the go bananas the one by the range? or is the one at asda? i'd be up for a meet x

excellent ladies :D
it's the one by the range, opposite the leisure centre and aqua springs :D

any idea's of when? i was thinking maybe april? i cannot believe how quick march is going by!

oh and to add, i'm free most days tbh :D

I am free most days too, April sounds good x

Hi ladies! Can I come please??? April is good for me and also any day! I live in Colchester so not far for me :D x

of course mummy~L that will be fab :D

if anyone wants to throw some dates about we can all see what we can do :D

oh and if you add your names to the post i can up date the first post with a list of who can possible attend :D

i'm carly btw :D

Im Ginny and any time is fine with me :o)

Im Letitia.

Im off work until the end of the year so any day is fine with me!! :D

Looking forward to it!

I am Ally and any day is good with me, not much going on in April x

Well, my partners cusin's baby is due on the 2nd april - and im on call during the week until her partner can get back from work - he works in cambridge. So ideally middle of april would be best for me, then i can bring her too :)

Is there any day of the week that is particularly good/bad for anyone??

Tuesdays are a bit more of a pain, but can do if thats the only day everyone else can.

that all sounds excellent ladies :D i no xlaurax would like to come too, she's just had her second lovely baby last week, and by c-section, so was hoping to be more of the end of april if thats ok? so she can hopefully drive by then :happydance:

i shall put up a few dates so we can see what everyone can do :yipee: all sounds good, and i'm looking forward to it already :D

oh and ally i've omitted tuesdays so it's nice and easy for you, and ginny i've gone for the end of april which should help with your family's new arrival :) hope thats ok ladies :D

Oooo yes, wed 28th would be brill for me too, can't drive for 4 to 6 weeks but would love to come and eventually meet some more of you lovely ladies.

I came in search of this threadadt night Carly but Ollie decided he'd learnt how to open the freezer grrrrr!!

sorry wed 28th (just to clarify, lol!!!!)

lol ally, i knew what you meant! laura, oh oliver! a cute monkey :lol:
excellent! looks like wednesday the 28th it is :yipee: - right off to change the thread as we've decided a date! that was nice and easy :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->