28th February Testers moving on to March - FXed for lots of BFPs!!

sparkle87

A DD with a pink bump
Reaction score
Hi there

Is anyone else testing on 28th February? I've bought my tests already just need to stop myself from using them too early!

Would love some buddies to support each other through the 2ww.

xxx

We'll be testing around 27/28th if I can hold out that long.... are you experiencing any symptoms yet?

I've noticed a increase in CM but apart from that nothing! Have you? Have you been trying for long? We've been actively trying for 2 months but haven't been using any contraceptives since the birth of DD in dec 08 (although I didn't get regular cycles back until Aug 2010 as I was bfeeding).

xxx

I hopefully ovulated today (got a positive OPK yesterday) and AF is due March 1. I will be testing February 28 and trying to hold out until then. But I still have a drawer full of ICs so I might cave and test early. Trying to wean myself off a poas addiction.

:witch: is due on the 28th but i honestly doubt i can hold out that long.

i have about 40 IC's waiting for me and i am off from work all next week, so i will probably be poas every day :wacko:

hope we all see our :bfp: this cycle! :af:

HI Ladies,

I'm due to test around then too! Fingers crossed! xx

Woo fingers crossed for us all! Have a feeling this month is going to be my month!

xx

Sparkle87 - this is our first month trying, we self inseminated last saturday, the day after a positive OPK and my af is due around 27th/28th

I've had tingly, slightly painful boobs, lots of gas, and À constant dull cramp..

Fingers crossed ladies xxx

Sparkle87 - this is our first month trying, we self inseminated last saturday, the day after a positive OPK and my af is due around 27th/28th

I've had tingly, slightly painful boobs, lots of gas, and À constant dull cramp..

Hi November Rayne, your symptoms sound promising, fingers crossed! When are u testing? You going to test before AF is due or are you going to wait until your late? I don't track ovulation but I have a 35 day cycle and dtd on CDs 19 and 21 so hopefully that should be enough! DH works away so we never get much time to BD! :(

Hi bellaxgee, I did that last month and really convinced myself I was pregnant! Every BFN made me so miserable. I've only bought 2 tests, going to do one on 28th and another on 3rd and try and accept the result if its a BFN!!

xxx

Hi Ladies!

Hope it is ok if i join the thread! I am also going to be testing around 26/27 of this month, if i can hold out!

Best of luck to everyone! :)

if my body has a normal 18 day cycle, then I can test on the 24th...BUT I have jacked up cycles, so I will probably be testing every other day after that... GRRRRR !!!!!

Hi November Rayne, your symptoms sound promising, fingers crossed! When are u testing? You going to test before AF is due or are you going to wait until your late? I don't track ovulation but I have a 35 day cycle and dtd on CDs 19 and 21 so hopefully that should be enough! DH works away so we never get much time to BD! :(

Apologies for the multiple posts, dumb Blackberry :(

I *know* I'll end up testing early but my partner wants me to wait till AF is due at least.. grrr I've had God awful heartburn today too, which is something I've never had unless pg (had 2 m/c's) if this is not our month, my body is playing some seriously evil tricks on me

FX for everyone

Im testing around then too. I had 3.5 days worth of positive opks so im not sure when i o'ed. Yesterday i had full body aches, sore nipples, and cramps. Today my head still hurts, my nipples are still sensitive and cramps. I might be 4 dpo is that too early to feel like this? Also i took 50 mg of clomid so i dont know if these are side effects.

I was like that last month, had so many signs but I wasn't pregnant! I actually cried when AF arrived because I had convinced myself I was pregnant!

Let's hope for our BFPs this month! I've got a very good feeling!

I'm using my blackberry too, its very temperamental on the site tonight.

Hope everyones ok xxx

Hi Lamoyne, Tina Bee and mhaynes79! Baby dust to you all! Xxx

Oh and another sign I'm having is a very painful upper back. This started the day I got my first positive opk. I'm hoping its a sign. Baby dust to everyone.

I know I only just ovulated yesterday, but this morning DH told me my boobs are bigger lol. Maybe it usually happens at ovulation time, but neither of us have noticed before. How strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->