28th February Testers moving on to March - FXed for lots of BFPs!!

NDH, OH and I actually had a conversation that night (weird) considering that was my ovulation dayish. So I think this week is our first week of ntnp. Previously we were using the pull and pray along with stearing clear/ using addition contraseptives during the "week". I have read how difficult conceving can be so if it really happends this very first time we would be surprised and super thrilled! I am 24, OH is 27. We have talked about multiple children but haven't even started with one. It is time. I know that some of you have been doing this for a while. But I am REALLY exciting about giving it a proper try next month.

ndh, I've totally been talking to my tummy today, idk why though I've never done this in a tww before. I was also laying on the couch rubbing it as if I was 9 months pregnant! lol

OMG, I've been doing exactly the same thing...are we going crazy? :)

I've done it once or twice, and DH did it once, but usually towards the end of the TWW not before conception has even taken place lol - but good to know I'm not alone. At least if I'm crazy we're all crazy together.

WOW halfway point and I've managed not to POAS lol

I haven't had any increase in cm or any spotting so far (but never did with previous) but the Cramps and Sore Boobs are KILLING me.. Also eating way more than usual *giggles*

I'm hoping we get that BFP this month, but still trying not to get my hopes up *sigh*

I am testing on 28th as well at 10dpo. I had a miscarriage on 28th Jan and got an opl positive yesterday. I shouldn't really be ttc yet before my first period but couldn't resist temptation!

WOW halfway point and I've managed not to POAS lol

I haven't had any increase in cm or any spotting so far (but never did with previous) but the Cramps and Sore Boobs are KILLING me.. Also eating way more than usual *giggles*

I'm hoping we get that BFP this month, but still trying not to get my hopes up *sigh*

Love it NovemberRayne, so proud you haven't fed the addiction! I'm the same, I've got two test just waiting upstairs :)

You look like your having a lot of good signs! For me its an increase in cm which is really not nice ha!

Xx

Hi ladies, i'm in the same boat as you. i'm 9 DPO, due the 27th or 28th...for 2-4 DPO i had increased CM, sensitive BBs, cramps and mild nausea, I also had a mild sore throat that felt like i was catching a cold. after that those symptoms went away and since then i've been gassy, more stuffed nose, vivid dreams, increased hunger, craving tortilla chips and salsa but I don't feel pregnant. i went to the acupuncturist for the first time and she took my pulse (different than what normal docs do) and she said it was slippery, which was a sign of pregnancy. i still don't think i'm pregnant and i don't want to get all excited and then be disappointed! only our first month TTC, i've been off the pill since jan 2010 and i can feel ovulation so i know exactly when it happens. Good luck to all and keep us posted!!

Hi

AF is due on the 25th, when do you think I should test? I am praying I don't see AF this month!

Good luck all

xx xx xx

Feeling the tortilla chip craving too Pooch! Mmmm with chilli, melted cheese and jalepenos! That's the best thing when I get that BFP, I can't stop dieting and eat lots of yummy food :) xxx

Hi Ladies,

We're halfway there!!!! This time next week this wait will be over!!!!

Well, over the weekend I didn't really have any symptoms which is making me feel this might not be my month....Trying to stay positive though!!!!

Also, trying to talk myself out of testing early.....how is everyone else feeling? xx

I'm feeling pregnant :) No substantial symptoms though lol. Just trying to mentally make myself feel pregnant because I'm so ready for this to be the cycle :)

I'm determined not to test before the 28th and hoping that 11dpo the hCG will be concentrated enough to pick up. But as long as AF doesn't arrive and I can let my mom know she'll be a grandma on her birthday I don't mind if it takes a little longer to show up :)

Awww NDH that would be lovely!! It's my mum's birthday next month so I'm already thinking if this isn't the month then next month absolutely will be!!!!!

I'm also mentally trying to talk myself into mentally feeling pregnant - I really hope I am as I don't think my DH will put up with my TTC chat for another month!!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you NDH! xx

You too! I love having a thread of other ladies all testing on the same day :)

The only bummer is knowing it's not very likely we'll all be the lucky ones to get :bfp:s. I wish I could guarantee every single lady on here would get theirs on the 28th.

Hi everyone, I've still not really got any symptoms except possibly sore boobs, quite bruised feeling at the sides. I did have cramps for the first few days past O but for the past two days nothing really. At least we're halfway through the wait. I like reading some of the posts where people have said that cycles with lots of symptoms resulted in BFN and on a cycle with no symptoms they surprisingly got their BFP. I was reading the pregnancy announcement section today and there are lots of new posts of BFP's. I hope we are joining them this time next week!
At 6DPO today Im trying to watch out for any sign of implantation cramps from now onwards. I def. dont think I'll give in and test early. Im still going to wait until the 28th and if my period dont show then I'll test, cant handle the thought of seeing a negative. It seems a lot of people on here start testing early and keep getting BFN anyway until at least after their period would be due. Also I wouldnt like to experience a chemical pregnancy that I've been reading about on here. Keep thinking positive everyone

7 dpo and feeling REALLY nauseous :( also had a temp dip this morning - hoping its implantation. Other than that just sore nips and slighty tender boobs

Hi my lovely 28th testers, how are we all today? I think I would go mad without all your post keeping me going!

Justkeeptryin, I've noticed that too, that lots of ladies are getting their BFPs this month! Making me think that its not my month.

I'm having the same symptoms as I had with DD (lower cramps, bloating, increase in CM and nausea). I had symptoms really early last time too. I just hope my body isn't playing tricks on me!! Think I will be heartbroken if I'm not, I've practically convinced myself I am!

Fingers crossed for a lot of BFPs on this thread xxx

Hi my lovely 28th testers, how are we all today? I think I would go mad without all your post keeping me going!

Justkeeptryin, I've noticed that too, that lots of ladies are getting their BFPs this month! Making me think that its not my month.

I'm having the same symptoms as I had with DD (lower cramps, bloating, increase in CM and nausea). I had symptoms really early last time too. I just hope my body isn't playing tricks on me!! Think I will be heartbroken if I'm not, I've practically convinced myself I am!

Fingers crossed for a lot of BFPs on this thread xxx

Fingers crossed for you, I really hope at the very least someone from this thread will get their positive. Its encouraging to know that we're all in the same boat

I don't know whether to start getting excited or not... I've gone from eating like a pig..to barely wanting to eat, I feel nauseous without food, but once I start eating I feel funny - for example, today I've had a niggly headache, went for lunch but once I finished eating I had to take long breaths to stop myself being sick...

Other than that, my boobs still hurt, but still on the sides near the armpit area and my nipples are beginning to tingle against clothes once I'm braless, the dull ache in my stomach is still there but not as pronounced... no excess/tiny amount of cm and I can't stop burping all day, randomly... My gf has noticed that I'm really miserable and is convinced that it's our month, AF is due Friday, but I'm really not sure if my body is playing God awful tricks on me

Sounds promising NovemberRayne, I'm caving and testing on Friday too as I'm having symptoms but will still be testing on 28th too. I hope my bodys not playing tricks either, will be absolutely devastated if it is xxx

xxx good luck everyone xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->