28th February Testers moving on to March - FXed for lots of BFPs!!

I'm testing on the 26th and I'm going crazy waiting and thinkin about it all day. we have been trying for four months now. I had an IUD had it removed Oct last year.. I have been wanting to test but know its too soon and afraid of seeing a neg.

Af due exactly on the 28th. Was wtt but a little valentines day surprise may be in the works. I have stalked this site for months following a scare in October. However, this is my first time actually posting a comment! I logged on and couldn't believe there was a thread just for testers on the 28th, and there are so many, exciting! This would be our first child.

I am due to test on the 28th! May I join your group? I hope I can hold out that long. I am a horrible poas addict!! lol. I am 2dpo and set to test then. Hoping for a November baby! :)

Good luck! I'm 1dpo today.

Good luck to you as well Maybe, a Valentines day surprise baby would be nice. Since you were WTT what does your OH think of the possibility?

5dpo and this wait officially sucks - I want to go POAS, any stick - the IC's are calling my name even though I know its far too early to see anything good yet... However I do still have some OPK's lol

I had some bad cramps last night, felt like AF pains on my left side, I had to lie down and sleep it off, I wonder if that was a good thing??

Hi Ladies,

I think it's amazing that so many of us are waiting to test around abput the 28th!!! It really does make a huge difference knowing that there are others out there going through the same ups and downs.

My DH and I have been "not trying not to" get pregnant for a couple of months now, but this is the first month we've seriously stepped things up! I am desperately looking for symptoms every day (and typing this whilst at work which is not good..!)

I have cramps in my lower abdomen at the mo and but don’t know if I’m just making it up in my head!!!

Wouldn’t it be fantastic if all of us have good news on the 28th??!!! xx

Hi everyone, count me in aswell, I'll be testing around the 28th. This is our fourth cycle officially trying. Its my first month of using my clearblue fertiltiy monitor which I was impressed with, just hope its done the job. It will be interesting to see how many get a bfp this month. I've finding it all a bit of an emotional rollercoaster the past few months. Noone really knows that we are trying and everyone around us is fally pregnant. Fingers crossed for us all x

To all ladies experiencing cramps, where about are you feeling them?

I have crampy pain on my lower left side but my actual uterus area feels heavy almost like it has some pressure baring down on it constantly

I'm unsure if this is a normal/good sign

To all ladies experiencing cramps, where about are you feeling them?

I have crampy pain on my lower left side but my actual uterus area feels heavy almost like it has some pressure baring down on it constantly

I'm unsure if this is a normal/good sign

I'm getting mine in the centre with an increase in cm too! So tired as well x

NovemberRayn - mine's is in the middle - very low and I feel like there's some pressure there...very weird sensation...I've also been having very vidid dreams although no idea if that's a symptom!

Justkeeptryin - I know exactly how you feel!! My DH and I haven't told anyone at all and two of our close friends have told us they're expecting .....I don't want to tell people in case they constantly ask how it's going which would make me even more stressed!

Only 9 days until the 28th!!!

Whiskey I'm one of those who unfortunately informed friends that we are planning for kids and have been getting the "so how is it going?" question for the past 8 months haha

Morning everyone how are we all getting on? Any new symptoms? I feel so tired and crampy :( just want to curl up and go to sleep.

Hope everyones ok xx

Im joining ladies. I'm 4dpo and AF due on the 27th. Only symptoms I'm having is fatigue, af cramps in middle, low backache, sore nips. AF cramps so bad i wanna take some tylenol. Hope this is a good sign.

Hi Moonie :) your symptoms sound promising. I wonder how many of us on this thread will get our BFPs!

Xxx

Hi ladies! 4dpo today..had horrible pains in my lower tummy last night. Woke up with a headache and stuffy nose again. Also had a very vivid sexual dream. Was going to take something last night for the headache but did some reading and found out ibuprofen can interfere with implantation! So glad I did some research first. Not feeling very hopeful today :( but temp keeps rising.

bellaxgee, rising temps are always good for the 2WW! I'm always so excited seeing my temps go up and stay there, it's like a mothership warming up for a 9.5 months journey! My DH says he feels like he's hugging a heater at night haha

Hi Moonie901 - you sound like you have loads of symptoms!!!

Ok, I still have slight cramps and very vivid dreams......really hoping all of us get good news!! How fantastic would that be?!

I ovulated last Sunday so I'm assuming if it were to happen, then implantation should be happening about now???

Yesterday was 2dpo and I had dull premenstrual cramps all day. Today at 3do I nearly fainted in the kitchen twice. Probably would have if I hadn't sat down first. DH brought me a drink of water and I felt better until it happened again 10 mins later.

Also, I've totally lost it and turned into a crazy TTC lady. I've been putting my hand on my tummy and talking to my egg and the swimmers since Wednesday night when I had ovulation pains lol. Things like "hang on eggy, don't go anywhere til the swimmers arrive" and "go up the right tube swimmers" (I ovulated from the right side this month, obviously lol) and willing my body not to kill off all the good spermies, and this morning I told the zygote to keep travelling all the way through my fallopian tube, but to make sure it doesn't go too far cause it's not good to implant too close to the cervix either.

I've completely lost it. This is what 2 years TTC does to a person I guess lol.

ndh, I've totally been talking to my tummy today, idk why though I've never done this in a tww before. I was also laying on the couch rubbing it as if I was 9 months pregnant! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->