28weeks tomorrow and im starting to feel the pressure!

Helabela

Mum to Sophie and ttc
Reaction score
Constant back ache, heartburn in the evenings, i keep waking up with terrible leg cramps, or im too hot, then too cold! My appetite has gone, especially in the evenings, i know i need to eat but dont feel hungry at all or fancy anything :(

Im only at 28 weeks, how do those of you further gone cope with it all?? Any tips?

I am the same huni 28 weeks on Wednesday and feeling proper crap!! :wacko: Am so tired at work cant wait to go on maternity leave!! But i am so hungary!! lol just want to eat all the time.

God what we gona be like in our 30 weeks lol xxx:hugs:

I started at about 28 weeks with all this, i got hb which i'd never had in my life and bh's got strong as did aches and pain and constant back ache! The HB has gone but unfotunately i'm still suffering with back ache, leg ache etc. The time has gone really quickly though so although it sounds awful it will be a distant memory soon x

Aww i know how you feel, ave got such bad heart burn, cant sleep and my sickness has come back. I am fed up of hearing myself complain Lol x

No tips I'm afraid I have just learnt to cope with it. The weeks will go quite quick don't worry :hugs:

I'm the same really tired ligament pain in my legs achey back and rib muscles and a really sore bust! I just hope time goes quick! X

I just take it day by day, only way I can cope really. Sometimes it all eases off for a day or 2 though which is nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->