29 CD2 TTC#4 irregular cycles, looking for company :-)

Since you do not use OPKs, can you really tell when exactly you ovulate? I could never tell when I am ovulating or am I even ovulating. :rofl:

Yup, I get both ovulation pain and the egg white mucus :)

Hope you peeps are well today :flower:

I get ovulation pain too, infact I am having it now. :blush: But I am too dumb to keep track of mucus. :rofl:

Im not doing to badly, having weird pains/cramps down there so hoping it might be AF or as it seems to be more to the left maybe ovulation cramps....? No Idea lol! Not sure what to think, but just cant wait to see if it turns into either AF or maybe if Im very VERY luck a BFP..... but not holding my breath on that last one.... Fingers crossed I get to see :witch: !!!

Im not doing to badly, having weird pains/cramps down there so hoping it might be AF or as it seems to be more to the left maybe ovulation cramps....? No Idea lol! Not sure what to think, but just cant wait to see if it turns into either AF or maybe if Im very VERY luck a BFP..... but not holding my breath on that last one.... Fingers crossed I get to see :witch: !!!

Fingers crossed for you, sweets. :thumbup:

I have bad news *sigh* :cry:
My DH has changed his mind about TTC. He isn't sure if he wants any more children and says that now isn't the right time..

So sad :(

I'm not going to be on here any more cos I can't hack reading about TTC and babies and birth when I'm not doing it, yk...

I wish you lovelys all the best on your journeys :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I have bad news *sigh* :cry:
My DH has changed his mind about TTC. He isn't sure if he wants any more children and says that now isn't the right time..

So sad :(

I'm not going to be on here any more cos I can't hack reading about TTC and babies and birth when I'm not doing it, yk...

I wish you lovelys all the best on your journeys :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aww, hun. :hugs: All the best, see you around in the WTT section. :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back