29 days late

Mommyofason

Reaction score
hi new mommy here. Me & my SO are trying for #2. Currently I am 29days late, my last period was Oct.7th-11th & was supposed to show Nov. 3rd. It still hasn’t showed along with no symptoms of my period but I’ve been extremely tired, breast seem heavier, lots of urination. Nov 17th &18th I had a bright pinkish tint to my toilet paper when I went to the restroom but it only happened once both days; would I consider that my period for the month, could it be implantation bleeding? All tests have been negative including blood test as well as all my testing coming back in normal levels. I go for an ultrasound the 18th this month for a “deeper” look & meet back with my obgyn on the 20th to go over everything. I’m just so lost & disappointed. Anyone have any advice or gone through this k know why, anyone end up being pregnant?

Hi

Welcome to BabyandBump

I've never experienced your situation but it sounds like you have it covered with your GP/hospital to look into it further. I would see your GP again if things are getting worse <3

Pop over to the TTC forums :D

Hi and welcome to BabyandBump! :)
I hope you get some answers soon :)

Hi and welcome to BabyandBump! :)
I hope you get some answers soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel