I have a Graco Teatime Highchair and personally i think they are fantastic.. They are so easy to keep clean, the seatpad, straps etc are all removable and therefore are very easy to clean. The tray comes with two tray toys which you normally have to buy seperately, and the tray also has 3 different settings so it can easily be adjusted as your little one grows. Finally it has a basket underneath for storing toys. Keep a look out for Asda's next 'Baby and Toddler event' because these are usually part of the promotion. I picked up two for my twinnies for £25 each and I think they are great value for money -hope this helps x

Oh by the way - they're foldable and can be fitted into the smallest of spaces. I have taken a couple of pictures, but I always seem to have problems uploading piccies to this site, so apologies if it doesn't work xGraco 1.jpg

Graco 2.jpg

Which Highchair do you have? The Fisher Price Rainforest High Chair
Whats your honest opinion of it? I love it!!
Does your LO seem comfortable in it? Yeah Brandon really enjoys sitting in it!
Is it easy to clean? Yes
Are the covers removable to wash or plastic wipe clean? Wipe Clean!
Is it foldable? Yeah, but it still takes up a lot of space!
Does it have a tray? Yeah
Do you regret buying it or was it a good buy? It is expensive but I have everything else Rainforest so thats why we got it! Also, it has 7 height settings and 3 reclining positions which I think is great!

Which Highchair do you have? Chicco Polly
Whats your honest opinion of it? Love it!
Does your LO seem comfortable in it? Very.
Is it easy to clean? Yes.
Are the covers removable to wash or plastic wipe clean? Yes.
Is it foldable? Yes and the feet come off too making it portable as it's easy to get in the car.
Does it have a tray? Yes
Do you regret buying it or was it a good buy? Very good buy as I only paid £27 on ebay compared to the £110 Mothercare wanted:happydance:

i haven't bought a highchair yet so will be keeping an eye on this thread!! Hope people can tell me about travel highchairs.

At the moment i have a bumbo with tray whic seems to do the trick!

We've got the mamas and papas loop.

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-loop-highchair-black/410125300/type-i/

Its really pricey but so easy to clean - the cushion thing goes in the washing machine. Plus they had a black and purple one so I just had to.

The tray comes off easily and it swivels and goes up and down with a hydraulic thing just like an office chair. It is sooooo swish - and the only thing we splashed out on! In fact her high chair cost more than her cot!

Which Highchair do you have?

fisherprice rainforest here too!

Whats your honest opinion of it?

i love it, as does Ruby, the seat is very comfy and roomy, perfect for a big baby like Rubes! its bright and colourful, and matches the other rainforest stuff we have. The tray is excellent for BLW, and the tray & straps can all be bunged in the dishwasher! the different heights are great as we have 2 tables, so she can always be at the right level!

Does your LO seem comfortable in it?

yep.. as above

Is it easy to clean?

yep, wipe clean seat cover, and straps and tray go in the dishwasher!

Are the covers removable to wash or plastic wipe clean?

both

Is it foldable?

yes, although it isnt the most slimline chair, the plus points more than make up for that!

Does it have a tray?

yep, you can either have the flat tray, or add the insert which is sectioned

Do you regret buying it or was it a good buy?

love it, definetly dont regret it!

travel chair wise we have the chicco 360 clamp on, its fab! i love it, and it comes everywhere with us!

We have the Stokke Tripp Trapp. Yes it was very pricey but it becomes a child's chair and an adult's chair. It's brilliant for BLW, as it has no tray so LO sits at the table with us which we all love. Ruby is very comfortable in it, will sit in it for ages as she feels involved in the meal. It doesn't fold but that doesn't matter because it takes up so much less space than the plastic high chairs, in fact it takes up no more room than a dining chair. The chair is wipe clean and the cushion can be removed and machine washed.
I do not regret buying it one bit! It is definitely the best baby item we have bought, and worth every penny. IMO cheap highchairs are a bit of a false economy, especially ones that aren't height adjustable.
Also it looks great, is a nice change from all the other platicky brightly coloured baby stuff we have to have in our living room :)

We have Mamas&Papas Prima Pappas chair.
Got it as a present but I love it and so does dd.
It has 2 trays, Its hight adjustable and has 2 seat positions. Very easy to clean. Folds easy aswell. x

Which Highchair do you have? Stokee trip trapp
Whats your honest opinion of it? It's pricey, but it lasts for life. You can adjust it to fit ages 6 months-adult. My Norwegian friend said she took hers to college as a stool and now the grandkids are using it as a highchair again. I love it because it means she can be up at the table with us.
Does your LO seem comfortable in it? Yup
Is it easy to clean? As long as you wipe it down after the meal, if you leave it to dry it might take some warm water to get off. Should imagine that's the case with most chairs.
Are the covers removable to wash or plastic wipe clean? There is a cotton seat pad you can buy but tbh I don't use it anymore as it's easier just to wipe down.
Is it foldable? No
Does it have a tray? No
Do you regret buying it or was it a good buy? Very happy with it, and will buy another one for the next baby (as Sofia will be using hers for a good few years yet!). In the UK I think kiddicare do the best price for them.

We have a mothercare travel highchair:

https://www.mothercare.com/Travel-b...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42862041&mcb=core

In the house we leave at on our dining chairs, at the table, and LO joins us for meals (we don't use the tray....just straight to the table) We take it everywhere, visiting family etc, and they love that LO joins in bigger family meals sat up at the table (until he pulls table cloths!) I love it and it's VERY portable! The cover comes off to wash, and LO loves sitting in it :flower:

https://www.mothercare.com/Travel-b...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42862041&mcb=core

In the house we leave at on our dining chairs, at the table, and LO joins us for meals (we don't use the tray....just straight to the table) We take it everywhere, visiting family etc, and they love that LO joins in bigger family meals sat up at the table (until he pulls table cloths!) I love it and it's VERY portable! The cover comes off to wash, and LO loves sitting in it :flower:

Snap!!! :thumbup:

Which Highchair do you have? Chicco Happy Snack
Whats your honest opinion of it? It looks comfy, has various positions for the tray (which is removable, very handy) and has a basket underneath
Does your LO seem comfortable in it? yep, 5 point harness
Is it easy to clean?not really. Although the tray is removable, which is a big help, the cover is plastic with a cotton edging. There are lots of nooks and crannies for food to get stuck, and the cotton edges get dirty quickly.
Are the covers removable to wash or plastic wipe clean? you can remove them, but wipe clean
Is it foldable? yes, but not a great deal!
Does it have a tray?yes, removable
Do you regret buying it or was it a good buy?I bought it from a friend, so it was only a tenner, so can't complain. I also bought an ikea one which is just a plastic moulded seat with tray. That is super easy to clean with no places for food to get trapped...but its hard to get LO in and out with the tray on, and the tray is not easy to get off. I wish I could combine the slide off tray on the ikea high chair!

I want one! When we go visit inlaws this would be perfect!
Plus I'd like to keep it in the car for eating out, as sometimes I'm a bit funny about public highchairs, even if you wipe them down.:blush:

i have a cosatto noodle for my little girl, i love it, it has wipe clean covers but you can remove them too if you want. it has several height adjustments, and recline posistions, my little girl is very confy in it, so comfy infact she has fallen asleep in there a few times, which is when the recline posistions become handy lol it has like a tray within a tray which is also excellent for cleaning, and both trays are also removeable so you can have baby at the table with you, all in all i think its excellent x
https://www.cosatto.com/product-profile.php?id=006335&product=Noodle

o and just to say it does also fold down, but to be honest with you i never really bother because it gets used at least 3 times a day every day x

Which Highchair do you have? Chicco Happy Snack

Whats your honest opinion of it? 8/10 I'd say, the only things that bother me are that the height doesn't change and it only has one tray, which is big to clean.

Does your LO seem comfortable in it? Yep, he loves it!!

Is it easy to clean? Yes, apart from the tray which is big.

Are the covers removable to wash or plastic wipe clean? Yep

Is it foldable? Yes and freestanding when folded which helps

Does it have a tray? Yep, just the one!

Do you regret buying it or was it a good buy? We got it free from a friend so no, not at all!

Hope that helps hun xx

I want one! When we go visit inlaws this would be perfect!
Plus I'd like to keep it in the car for eating out, as sometimes I'm a bit funny about public highchairs, even if you wipe them down.:blush:

They are well worth it! We love ours - it came with us the other day to grandparents and takes literally 2 minutes to fold up/down so is great. I'm tempted to get another one for the car etc so I can just leave our one at home....at £35 it's still half the price so getting 2 isn't too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->