2cm dilated, some mucus plug and mild period type pains- how long??

Mazzymoo

Pregnant with first
Reaction score
I know, I know- how long is a piece of string- but any guesses on how long I might have left with these symptoms? I'm dreading it going on for weeks as I was due yesterday! :cry:

I know, I know- how long is a piece of string- but any guesses on how long I might have left with these symptoms? I'm dreading it going on for weeks as I was due yesterday! :cry:

Well my mw said today (im 1cm dilated lol!) and cramping regularly etc and she thinks this weekend lol! xxx

Oh I hope ur both right!! This weekend would be perfect!!! :)

With my first I had mild period pains was 1cm dilated and lost my mucous plug all this was at 9pm on a Thursday I had him the next day at 18:21 so good luck and fingers crossed this is it!! x

24 hours for me, lets hope it's the same for you :happydance: good luck

If this is happening and your baby is not back to back and is head down.start bouncing on a gym ball or do squats.you will go into labour nicely. But please make sure the baby is in correct positionas on my first baby I did alot of bouncing anand lost waters but worse thing was I had time to turn him from being back to back but I ignored that bit and went into labour instead. Ended in c-section.make baby in optimal position first then bring labour on

Thanks- baby is in correct position so ill get on that ball! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->