2DPO- Cycle after HSG. Need buddies!

cantwait22

Reaction score
I am 2dpo today. I have been ttc for 23 cycles. I have never been pregnant but I am hopeful that the HSG will help us finally get our BFP. I o'd early on cycle day 11 which is unusual for me. I need buddies to get through this TTW. Oh and I love to symptom spot! :winkwink:

2dpo- TMI- sore nipples. Boobs aren't sore at all.

Hi!

Really hope this is your month and you get your bfp!

We're back 1st month ttc, after a long break, but before that tried for 18 months without success.

This 2ww is driving me mad!

Hi!

Really hope this is your month and you get your bfp!

We're back 1st month ttc, after a long break, but before that tried for 18 months without success.

This 2ww is driving me mad!

What dpo are you? I am 4dpo and it has felt like the longest time cause its all I can think about. I have been having cramps the past two days which is not normal for me. This month I also felt ovulation cramps which I've never felt before. I am wondering if the hsg has anything to do with it. I also have been able to sleep in the last two days. My body usually wakes me up at 6 every morning without an alarm. I know all these symptoms can be from anything but I am hoping it is leading up to a BFP. AF is due on the 14th and I will try and wait till 12dpo to test. How early do you test??

Based on a 28 day cycle, I'm due the 10th, and possibly 9 dpo, but this is my first proper cycle off bc, and I didn't temp or use opks, so really not too sure. By cm it seems about right though, so hopefully!

I know exactly what you mean about symptoms that could be something else but you hope they're pregnancy related. On Thursday night I had some cramping but I'm thinking that it's more likely from eating too much popcorn at the cinema! My boobs have been really sore for a few days, but I do get that when af's coming.

I'm thinking I'll try testing Monday! I have seen an awful lot of bfns though, so trying not to get too excited.

I had an hsg years ago, and didn't notice anything different. It seems to make the difference for some people though, fingers crossed for you xx

Hey!

How many dpo are you now? I took a test this morning - BFN!

My best guess is I'm 11 dpo, but that's just a guess. So, I'll wait a few days and maybe try again.

I'm trying to tell myself that AF will be probably be here in a few days, but a bit of me feels hopeful. But then I've felt like that before!

How are you feeling?

Hey!

How many dpo are you now? I took a test this morning - BFN!

My best guess is I'm 11 dpo, but that's just a guess. So, I'll wait a few days and maybe try again.

I'm trying to tell myself that AF will be probably be here in a few days, but a bit of me feels hopeful. But then I've felt like that before!

How are you feeling?

I'm sorry about your bfn :( It is still early though! I am 6dpo today. Yesterday I had constant cramps all day and left like I was gonna start my period. I also had a temp dip. Maybe implantion? I might be thinking too much into it :) I am gonna hold out testing till Friday which will be 10dpo. My boobs are a li

Oops.. A little sore and I've had cramps. So far that's it for symptoms. What about you??

Have you ever temped before?? This is my first month and I started a little late on tracking it but I'm not quite sure how to read it.

I've never temped before so I'm afraid I can't help you! The ladies on here seem to be good at answering charting questions though if you ask. I work shifts so I could never temp at the same time every day.

I am really good at thinking too much into every single little thing my body does though!

So far, really tired last week, some mild cramping, quite a lot of cm, plus my cervix seems quite high, aching boobs (they maybe seem a tiny bit bigger?), sensitive nipples, and a few spots on my face in the last few days.

When af arrives I'll need to read this to remind myself that I get these symptoms!

I think I might test again wednesday, if I manage to get more tests. I must cost myself a fortune!

I always get these symptoms and get my hopes up and it always hurts when AF shows up. I stopped coming on this site for a while because it wasn't good for me to be thinking about it so much. After having my hsg I feel like I have hope again. I know it will hurt if I get a bfn this month but some positivity during the two couldn't hurt! I really hope you get your BFP this month. I also spend too much on tests :( I only use internet cheapies now though because good ones were becoming an expensive habit!

That's another BFN this morning.

I'm telling myself that experience says af will be here soon.

Still symptom spotting though, my boobs seem strangley hard, and cervix seems high.

I do know what you mean about it being hard after you get your hopes up. We had a long break from ttc (cos of my work) which helped with my head a bit. But it's not easy.

Hope you're ok? How are things with you?

Things are going good. I am 8dpo and I broke down and tested...bfn which I expected. I know its early. The only symptom I have is lower back pain. I've had it for four days now and its not easing up. Makes for a uncomfortable work day sitting in my chair for 8 hours. How are you feeling?

That's a sore one. Glad you're feeling ok though.

I'm much the same symptom wise. I think I was feeling a bit down today. Maybe a sign that af's on her way. I think it's the not knowing and waiting that's hard.

No tests left for tmrw (probably just as well!) but I'll probably end up testing Friday again!

I still am a bit hopeful, but I am wondering if I ovulated a bit later than I thought. Which may mean I've missed it.

Leaving it in God's hands now. I think that's what I believe, hopefully if and when there's a right time it'll happen.

Hoping for a BFP for you this month! Keep me posted!

What do are you again? I ovulated a week earlier than I usually do. I'm thinking the hsg had something to do with it. But it made my wait time a little less. The tww is so hard because I can't help but think about it.

Our views are very much the same. I believe god has a plan for me and I will get pregnant when its the right time but its still a hard pill to swallow every month when AF shows up. I am a lot more positive this cycle though. I am doing one more cycle after this then we are trying IUI. I really want to get pregnant on my own though. We will see!

I really hope you get your BFP this cycle too!

By my best guess I'm 14 dpo - but it really is just a guess. This is just my second proper cycle off the pill again, so I don't even know what my cycles are gonna be like. And I didn't temp/ use opks. So the guess is just based on a 'typical' 28 day cycle, and by cm, that seemed about right.

In reality I could still wait another week or so for af. But I'm still hoping that somehow this is our month.

I've been referred for assisted conception, but the paperwork's been sitting there for weeks. I've told myself that if/when af arrives, I'll get it sent off.

That's good you're feeling more positive, definitely got reason to, after hsg, and iui on its way if it's needed x

Well, that's af making her arrival! I've realised for a few hours she was on her way.

Feel ok about it. Some months in the past I did find it a hard pill to swallow, like you said. But just believing that it'll happen if it's meant to one day.

I really need to remember that my af symptoms do a really good job of making me believe I'm pregnant!

Still really hoping for you that this is your month! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->