2DPO- Cycle after HSG. Need buddies!

I'm sorry to hear AF showed up :( I took another test today at 10dpo and it was a bfn and it hit me harder than I thought. I know its still early. I am a lot more invested in this cycle than I thought. I am hoping it is my month.

Did AF show cantwait22?? I had an HSg on June 24. It was pretty painful but everything was clear. I think the hsg delayed my ovulation. I took opk's and never got a positive. I'm supposed to start af tomorrow and I always spot 2-6 days before. I haven't seen one drop of blood this time. I really want to get pregnant on my own too!! We are going to try IUI in 6 months or so. Doc says it's just going to take us longer naturally.( Husband borderline low sperm count)

AF hasn't showed up yet. I am 12dpo today so I should be due on Tuesday. I took another test this morning and it was a bfn. I hope we both get our BFP this month! Have you had any symptoms? I have lower back pain and very sore boobs. This has happened once before and AF showed so I'm not reading too much into it. I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

I have sore boobs but I always have sore boobs. I count my lack of spotting as a symptom since I've always spotted. I am going to try and wait a few days to take a test. Hopefully af won't show for both of us. Good luck!

Hey ladies!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you that this is your month! (Hi Hk!) I feel like the tww really is the difficult bit about ttc.

I'm onwards and upwards, on to next cycle! Gonna try my best tmrw to find time to order some opks and send off my paperwork for the fertility clinic, and then wait and see what happens.

I'll keep checking to see how you ladies get on!

Jx

Cantwait22 I'm sorry you got a negative. At least af hasn't shown! I haven't taken any tests. I've wasted so much money in the past 12 months on those tests that just get me upset. I'm going to wait longer. I have sore boobs but I usually do before my period.

Hi July28- I like your name, that's my anniversary!!! Thanks for the positive remarks. Good luck with your next month. I love our fertility doctor. He made us feel very comfortable and I formed.

AF hasn't showed up but got another bfn this morning. This cycle has been so different than any of the others. I can feel pains on my right lower side and I've never had that before. I'm still hoping I am gonna get the BFP this month. I just have a feeling about this cycle. Keep us updated on what the fertility doctor says to do next July28 :)

Any updates ladies? I hope that af has stayed away.

I've order opks and sent off my form to the fertility clinic, so I'm glad that's done. I'm trying to keep my head in the right frame of mind. The 1st half of the month is so much easier than the 2nd!

AF showed today. I am really upset. On to cycle #24. One more cycle than I am doing IUI. I'm very nervous already. I am gonna be more relaxed this cycle. I worked myself up way too much that I think my body started playing tricks on me. I had so many symptoms that I've never had but it could be because the HSG.

July28th your so right about the first two weeks being way easier than the 2nd. Keep me updated on your process with the fertility doctor :)

Hi ladies.
I had the HSG in May and still haven't concieved. The only difference I've felt since then are bad O cramps which I never really felt prior to that.

I'm now in my first Clomid cycle hoping this will do the trick!

Good luck to you all! !:dust:

Cantwait, I'm so so sorry to hear that AF showed. I know what you mean about your body tricking you, I've never been so convinced as I was last cycle!

Hk515, meant to say July 28th is our anniversary too, married 7 years this summer. Any sign of AF for you?

Hi MnG! Hope the clomid's going well! I've just sent my paperwork off for the fertility clinic, so no idea what they'll say!

Hope you all have a good day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"