2dpo test starting 1-13-15, too early?

flipporama1

Reaction score
I'm ttc #4 this is my first actually trying cycle, i was ntnp. I'm taking vitex 2000mg every morning along with prenatal vits. My dh is 52 (I'm 32) this is his first, I have 3 with my ex Husband. I've never done the whole testing thing like I have this time, multiple opks, temps, etc. I'm excited but nervous. On the 13th I'll be 9-10dpo aprox. Is that too early to start testing for pregnancy? And is anyone else testing around same time as I am? Thanks in advance! ☺☺☺❤❤❤❤

I got my BFP at 9 dpo so not too early. It was very faint, but there. If you want to avoid a false negative, 14 dpo is better to test.

Hi. I am trying to conceive #3...and I am 2dpo and plan to test around the same time you are. I was placed on clomid this cycle- I have been ttc for about 6 months- because my ovulation was irregular I was prescribed clomid and it has been an adventure. This is my 1st cycle with clomid. Hoping that it worked- I am 31 and my husband is 47.I have two boys from a prior relationship....I will be testing a week from today, Jan 13th.

Hi. I am trying to conceive #3...and I am 2dpo and plan to test around the same time you are. I was placed on clomid this cycle- I have been ttc for about 6 months- because my ovulation was irregular I was prescribed clomid and it has been an adventure. This is my 1st cycle with clomid. Hoping that it worked- I am 31 and my husband is 47.I have two boys from a prior relationship....I will be testing a week from today, Jan 13th.

Yay! We can be testing buddies! I'm testing on the 13th also. We have a very similar situation ☺ I'm using vitex "nature's clomid" for the same reason. I definitely ovulate this month, yay! I'm so excited ☺☺☺

Awesome!! Are you having any symptoms? I am having lots of tenderness and pain in my breasts, but other than that just a bit of mild cramping.

Same here and my breasts never get sore. But, this is my first time taking vitex. Little bit of cramps. When i was ovulating the other day, i felt like i was in labor! Was horrible :(

Same goes for Clomid. I have never been able to feel ovulation- I was able to confirm with several OPKs- the cramps and twinges were horrible. Do you have any experience with preseed? We tried it for the first time this cycle. Keep me posted on your symptoms over the next few days. This tww is really hard- but I am excited to begin testing next week!

Same goes for Clomid. I have never been able to feel ovulation- I was able to confirm with several OPKs- the cramps and twinges were horrible. Do you have any experience with preseed? We tried it for the first time this cycle. Keep me posted on your symptoms over the next few days. This tww is really hard- but I am excited to begin testing next week!

I don't have any experience with preseed. I was actually doing research on it last night. I got tons of positive opks also. It was hard to tell which day it was positive until i started getting the wicked bad cramps.
With my last baby 8yrs ago, i found out really early (7dpo). We weren't trying but not preventing i got really one night, had a.random hpt in my bathroom and took it three next morning. It was dark too ☺ I'm hoping to not have to test a whole bunch and get All stressed out over it. I will def keep you updated, update Me also ☺☺☺☺☺

I'm 2 DPO and looking to test but I was afraid the 13th was bad juju...LOL. So I'm gonna go the 12th first. I have short cycles (23 days) so I thought it would be ok. I have wondfos so I'll basically test like everyday until AF (or that BFP) arrives.

I'm 2 DPO and looking to test but I was afraid the 13th was bad juju...LOL. So I'm gonna go the 12th first. I have short cycles (23 days) so I thought it would be ok. I have wondfos so I'll basically test like everyday until AF (or that BFP) arrives.

It took me reading your post to realize that the 12th is my mother's birthday! I may test early now.... that would be a cool phone call to make "happy bday Ma! I'm pregnant!" Bahahaha! Lol
Btw my mother has absolutely no idea I'm ttc with my dh. :-0

Hi there!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/results-by-day-past-ovulation.php Is fun. It shows % of pregnant women who test positive by DPO. It'll definitely make you think twice about POAS. Unless you are crazy like me haha.

I just got my :BFP: at 8DPO. The women in my family are very sensitive to our bodies. So going off of the crazy cramps I ovulated at Day 16 (which fits my average cycle length for the last few months) on 12/28, implanted 1/3 (exactly a week later), and got a BFN 1/5 morning but the BFPs started rolling in 1/5 afternoon. It was very faint, but I peed again less than an hour (didn't drink anything in between... weird amount of pee happening tmi) and got a positive FR digital at 8dpo. So while I saaaaay wait until a day before your missed period, I tested at 8 dpo. Lol. So who am I to say wait? Granted, I tested two days after I felt what I assumed to be implantation cramping and I threw up Monday morning. So if you have symptoms (or can't wait) go for it. Just keep in mind it is early. You're not out tip the witch shows up.

Hello! can I join this thread? I think I am around 2 dpo as well, I am not 100% sure when I o'd though. I am going to start testing around the 15th. Good luck & baby dust to everyone!!

Hello! can I join this thread? I think I am around 2 dpo as well, I am not 100% sure when I o'd though. I am going to start testing around the 15th. Good luck & baby dust to everyone!!

Welcome! Good luck ☺

I Am SO confused with my opks... wth is going on?

Attachments

• 20150107_074920.jpg
    20150107_074920.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 18
Mrsholland713. How Are you today? I'm a queasy and completely exhausted but that's kind of normal for me in a way. I usually get nauseated a few days before af, but not this early. So Idk what's up.... bbs still sore and coffee is no help to this kind of tired lol

I'm now 6dpo and going to test in 14 jan which would be 10 or 11 dpo wishing we all got our bfp

Hello. I have been so tired the past few days. Yesterday we had a snow day so no school (I am an elementary school principal) and I stayed on the couch all day! Today a backache, migraine, and increased mucus. Hoping all of this is a good sign. How are you hanging in there during this 2ww?

I'm doing surprisingly good today. The last 2-3 days I slept all day! I was so tired! I tried coffee and it did nothing. Today i have more energy so I'm happy about that. I'm also excited about getting my new furbaby today! I can't wait and i hope he'll help the time go by easier ☺ I'll attach a pic....

Attachments

• 00909_hYDueo0Yw1c_600x450.jpg
    00909_hYDueo0Yw1c_600x450.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 3
Welcome hiphophooray! And best wishes to you. Congrats herdingdogs! That is exciting news. 8dpo is pretty early. I will be 8DPO on Monday- would be great to get a bfp! Nice kitty flipporama1. Hoping for a bfp for you on your mom's birthday! Keep us posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->