2dpo test starting 1-13-15, too early?

I tested today 12 dpo bfn my af is due to tomorrow i have 12 day LP my 13 dpo is cd1 which is af expected date but it won't come in the date as i was on duphaston this cycle and i'm expecting it would be late .. so i guess i'm out

I tested today 12 dpo bfn my af is due to tomorrow i have 12 day LP my 13 dpo is cd1 which is af expected date but it won't come in the date as i was on duphaston this cycle and i'm expecting it would be late .. so i guess i'm out

It's not over till the witch shows! I'm 12dpo today and i got a bfn :( i have symptoms but I'm chalking it up to the vitex I'm taking. The good thing is that i ovulated this month! So now i know it's working and i could have a Bfp soon! I'm also using instead softcups. Which increase your chances immensely! I might try preseed this time too.... good luck to all! I'm probably out this cycle but it's nbd becaus. I'm going into the next with more knowledge & I'm even more prepared ☺☺☺☺☺☺

Any sign of AF? I am now 13dpo and still bfn and no AF. Holding on to hope and going to test again Monday when I see my doctor. Hope all is well with everyone. Hope to hear news of BFP!!

I'm only 5dpo and this is the longest TWW. Last month I kept SS and that just made it worse when I got a bfn. This month I'm just waiting but not trying to get my hopes up. .. Can't help it though

Any sign of AF? I am now 13dpo and still bfn and no AF. Holding on to hope and going to test again Monday when I see my doctor. Hope all is well with everyone. Hope to hear news of BFP!!

I'm Also 13dpo and no sign of af yet.... curious...... and still bfn. In gonna hold out also because it's due tomorrow. If af doesn't show I'll also test Monday... fix luck! I hope we get bfp's Monday!

Awww mera :( mines coming, i can feel it :( oh well, hopefully next time We'll get our bfp's....

Sorry ladies. I am sure that BFP will come in due time. Hopefully what you are experiencing is not your AF arriving. Still no sign of AF for me. I am due today. Just lots of CM. I am usually dry around the time of AF so I am still hopeful. I have a dr appointment tomorrow and ultrasound to get next cycle of clomid. Praying AF stays away and I get a BFP in the next few days.

Sorry ladies. I am sure that BFP will come in due time. Hopefully what you are experiencing is not your AF arriving. Still no sign of AF for me. I am due today. Just lots of CM. I am usually dry around the time of AF so I am still hopeful. I have a dr appointment tomorrow and ultrasound to get next cycle of clomid. Praying AF stays away and I get a BFP in the next few days.

I thought i was having af symptoms but now Idk. Im nauseous, crampy, Lots of cm, dizzy and irritable. No af yet though. Nothing, not even spotting. Weird. And the cramps are just mild to dull now. I had some strong ones earlier like was coming but that only lasted like 10 minutes.
Good luck mrsholland ☺☺☺☺ I'm paying for good news and healthy baby beans! ☺☺☺☺

I'm still not so patiently waiting! If we concieved, I probably haven't implanted yet. I have 3 more days to test. Good luck to us!

That sounds promising flipporama1. You are still in until AF shows her face. Sending baby dust your way (and mine)!!! Praying AF stays away!!!

I'm still not so patiently waiting! If we concieved, I probably haven't implanted yet. I have 3 more days to test. Good luck to us!

Good luck Amy1123. Keep us updated. How many dpo will you be when you start testing?

I'm 6dpo...I'm going to do a FRER in 3 days. I may get an itch and do a cheap one earlier though ;) According to my fertility app, I could be implanting. Oh I hope so! This TTC business is a slippery slope to insanity! Haha

Mrsholland did you test today? I did it was bfn again. Idk what's up but i hope something happens soon just so i know what to do...

Mrsholland did you test today? I did it was bfn again. Idk what's up but i hope something happens soon just so i know what to do...

I had another Beta done today by my doctor. Went in to get another clomid prescription but my doctor can't give me a prescription until af comes. Will have results back in the morning. Hoping it shows me something. Still no af, so anything is possible....and yes, this ttc will make you insane! lol Will update tomorrow.

Hi, my husband and I are ntnp #4. I am on cycle day 15. I am pretty sure I ov on cd 8 or 9, just based on my usual symptoms. late last week I felt twinges in my left and right sides. Since Saturday I have been getting a lot of CM that is white and stretchy. My breasts also feel crazy full, areolas look darker, more pronounced veins and some aches as well. I don't think I will start testing until at least another 7 days.
Good luck to everyone else:)

Hi, my husband and I are ntnp #4. I am on cycle day 15. I am pretty sure I ov on cd 8 or 9, just based on my usual symptoms. late last week I felt twinges in my left and right sides. Since Saturday I have been getting a lot of CM that is white and stretchy. My breasts also feel crazy full, areolas look darker, more pronounced veins and some aches as well. I don't think I will start testing until at least another 7 days.
Good luck to everyone else:)

Welcome remres34!! Is CD 8 or 9 too early for ovulation? I was originally ovulating around cd25, but now with clomid I am right at 14 days. Good luck to you! Keep us posted. Sending you will power to hold off for the next 7 days! lol...I know that was really hard for me.

I hope to hear good news from you tomorrow Mrsholland! The Witch showed just now... so I'm on to the next cycle. I'm glad to know now and I'm glad I didn't have to sit and wait too long wondering what was up ☺

No luck this month. Beta came back negative again. Getting my clomid prescription and going to be waiting for AF. Praying for a BFP in February :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->