2DPO TONS of White CM, Fat Cervix & Cramps

Babee_Bugs

#4 Due in October!
Reaction score
Afternoon Ladies :kiss:

Im 2DPO today and since yesterday ive noticed quite alot of White CM, there is Tons!!! and even more so today!!! its litterally running out and when i went to the toilet it was there outside so there was no need to check cervix for my CM.

Its not Sperm e.t.c as me and me OH havent :sex: since O day. I use to suffer really badly from Thrush whilst pregnant, so at first i thought oh no, but its nice and white, it smells sweet and it isnt sore or itchy down there.

This isnt Normal at all for me!!!

Ive also been looking at my cervix with a speculum and camera, quite simply because i couldnt tell when it was closed or open lol Anyways it looks puffy/really enlarged, slightly open, covered in white CM and a tiny bit red around the open. Looking back at pics from 2DPO on last cycle, this is completely different, last cycle it was firm, in the middle, small and tightly closed.
Ive done the feel test, its high and soft.

Ive also got alot of wind and achey back.

Has anyone experienced this?? or should i be going to doctors incase of infection?

thank-you x :kiss:

Yay! Found someone who is 2 DPO also :)

I have not found a definite answer to the CM after ovulation. It seems to differ with the person. I too am having a whole lot more this time around than last time. Last time, I had to reach in to pull it out and it was lotiony. This time it comes out on it's own on the TP in large quantities looking the same as ovulation CM for me. Who knows since we are both having more than normal this cycle, maybe it's our lucky cycle :)

An engorged cervix from what I can find is a positive thing, however, mine was like that last month and then went high and I got AF.

The gas is also encouraging... but at my age, it has started happening on it's own as well, so I put no stock in that. LOL :haha:

Awww thank-you for replying to me :).... and glad i found another 2DPO'er lol

Its soooo strange, ive never had this amount before, and looking over my notes from previous cycles (i record everything lol) Im usually pretty dry after Ov, just like after AF... and my Cervix comes down after OV, its firm and fully closed and small looking... This cycle is just sooooooooo strange and now im getting cramps as though AF is due to arrive...

I hate the gas!! lol, ive just been out with a friend of mine and had to run to the toilet to let a little out (how embarassing)

But i think im coming down with a cold or something, my temps are up, but i feel soooooo cold :(

Fingers crossed for us both hunnie, when are you testing?? x

I am 3DPO so a tiny bit ahead of you, but had to stop in as I was the same yesterday and it continued again today. I do get creamy CM after ovulation but not this much. And I'm super emotional today too, someone cancelled a meeting at work and I had to go and have a cry in the loo about it! :haha:

FX to us all! :flower:

I am testing August 1st. AF is due to arrive on July 31st. I have a short cycle, (23 days). How about you?

Definitely FX to us all! :)

i am close to you ladies today i am 1 dpo, i triggered on the 20 ovulated on the 21.bedded prior to that and morning of 22 this morning. like 5 am. but my issue is that this month doc gave me hmg shots on cycle day11 i had two follies measuring at 11mm each, then waited till the 20 for couldn't see him earlier. the follies were at 28mm and 24mm i was disappointed for i think they are too large for conception, should have triggered them earlier when they would have been 19 or 20, what do you ladies think. i need some hope in this 2ww. i am kind of canceling this month out due to large follies.

I'm 4DPO, will be testing around 31st. AF due on August 02 and I normally have a 29 day cycle.

Hey girls i 3DPO today my cycle is 33days! sending you all baby dust

Hi hun I'm about 7 DPO and have had this white lotion like CM for a few days and have NEVER noticed this before so hopefully it's a good sign of high preogestorone after conception but there are still a few woman who say they get this and it's normal for them even if they don't get a BFP. I'm still keeping hope though!!

Hey lovelies! I know it’s an old post but still I want to know that what happened with u guys? Did you end up pregnant? Because I m also 2 dpo with same symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->