2nd AF late after MC

Yes - I use the digital ones. I couldn't get my head around the other ones where you had to tell if one line was darker than the other - I could never tell if they were darker or not!! For me, the digital ones are much more straightforward!!

I quite like grapefruit juice, so that won't be too much of a hardship!! God only knows if it actually works!!

I am still waiting for my AF too. still getting blood done to make sure my levels are at 0, 2 days ago they were at 23. i think thats high?

Thanks Aligirl. Gonna get me a digital one too. The sticks were difficult!

Sorry for your loss KGriffin :hugs:. My levels went down really fast after I started bleeding. How long has it been since MC? From looking at other threads some ladies levels took quite a while to go right down x

So sorry for your loss :hugs:

I've just finished my 2nd AF after my miscarriage, in my own experience mine came late also by about 2-3 days.

Can I just ask a question of you ladies on your second af....did you find that your afs have been really light since the m/c? I'm on my second af, and both of them have been really light. It used to last a good 5 days, now it's barely a day and a half, and really not much bleeding at all. I don't know whether to be worried, or whether it's just my body readjusting after the m/c. Has anyone else experienced anything similar?

Hi Twinkl3. Sorry for you too :hugs: It's bizarre that there are a few of us with the same 2nd AF story. What is your plan now? Will you try again?

Both of my AF since MC seem to be like they were before except for this weird pain (from ovary to middle of thigh). Sorry can't help Aligirl x

my levels are still not at zero, but they are at 12 which im happy about. waiting for AF "patiently"
its been 17 days since my MC

Keep your chin up Kgriffin. Your bodys had an awful shock. Here comes your baby dust hun :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->