2nd baby 17 week baby bump

Tryingbabyno1

Mummy 2 my beautiful Isla
Reaction score
Hi ladies

Just wondering if any of you have 17 week baby bump with 2nd baby I feel so huge I just want to compare lol xx

I was noticeable at 12 weeks with baby number two. Haha. :D

Yeah depending on what I wear I've looked comparible to how I looked at about 25 weeks from 16 or 17 weeks.

Yeah depending on what I wear I've looked comparible to how I looked at about 25 weeks from 16 or 17 weeks.

That's how I feel now tbh I just feel like a whale lol how much have u ladies gained x

I'm on number three and I have a very noticeable bump! Much bigger than last time. I have no idea how much i've gained - I'm far too frightened to weigh myself! I'm wearing maternity clothes now apart from the odd loose top that I can still fit into. I have just started cycling to work again in the hope of controlling the weight gain a bit but I think the bump is bump rather than fat - it feels hard.

Im on number three and im huge for 17+3. Im not sure what im gonna look like in third trimester!!!!

i am also worried what i will look like in 3rd trimester!

i am 20 weeks and my bump is huge.... but bigger at the end of the day so thinking food baby too. i started to show around 14-15 i think but when wearing a skirt or something sorta flowy, i dont think people can tell ... but when i wear my maternity tops and bottoms, its like HELLO bump! my excuse is i had twins my first pregnancy so everything sorta just grows BIG on me. but then this pregnancy i was overweight to start unlike my others... so there's that too.
but yes, BIG bump

I've actually gained nothing yet, one plus side of being so very sick!

This is my second and I'm huge compared to last time! It's crazy. I started off 3 st heavier this time though so I suppose it's also pushing my chub out :haha:

You get bigger faster with subsequent pregnancies. I feel like I started showing almost immediately with this one (it's my third)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->