2nd child experiences please

snb1978

mother of little girl
Reaction score
Hi, our little one is 10 months old and we are now in favour of having a 2nd baby I am interested in your experience in having a 2nd child - how did you cope, was it easy/hard? I struggled making the adjustment with our 1st but after 3 months that passed and love being a mummy now, wondering if this will be different with a 2nd as now used to having child in our lives, what do you think? thank you x

My experience was - Pregnancy was really hard. I get hyperemesis when I'm pregnant (being violently sick the whole 9 months 20 times a day) and being so ill and trying to look after a 2 year old was really hard.
When the baby was born again it was hard as I was on my own I was doing all the nightfeeds myself and getting up with my 2 year old too and then I'd be up with him first thing in the morning and unlike when I had my first I couldn't sleep when baby did to catch up so I was exhausted most of the time.
It didn't last forever though as soon as LO was in a routine and STTN everything got easier and my boys love each other so much I couldn't imagine not having my 2nd. In my opinion it was all worth it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->