2nd child how did it go for your little once

Shabby990

Boy age 2
Reaction score
Hey ladies

I have a son who I adore to the moon he will be 3 in step and he is a huge mummy's boy i am a little worried how he will fell with another baby In the house

Has any one got any advice how there little one was

Xx

I don't have advice personally because I still need to get my 2nd baby, but my mother said I handled it will when my brother came home. They just made sure to make seperate time with me. Like my dad will take me out for an hour and mom would look after my brother and next time it will be my mom taking me and my dad looking after the baby.

My friend also had no problem, they just made him feel included and like "the big brother". They included him in the baby's activities and sometimes let him "guide" baby.

He will be fine - just make some time for you and him. Ooh and get him a present 'from the baby' when he first meets him/her :)

My first was only 16 months when my second was born, so it was a bit different than your situation will be, but she would push the baby down and try to hit him a lot after he was born, but now that he's more "interesting" she likes to laugh at the things he does, and will sometimes play with him. I think it just takes some time for most kids to adjust, regardless of their age, but I think your little boy will probably be a great little helper, since he'll be older. :flower:

I won't lie. My eldest was incredibly jealous to start with and sometimes acted up. It took time to adjust. But now my youngest is 18 months and he is 3.5 they are best best friends and obviously fight etc but hate to be apart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->