2nd ICSI

I had two blastocysts transferred yesterday and in the tww now.

We were taking 4 hours train back to our city yesterday. It was 2 hours after embryo transfer. Doctor said it's ok to travel back.

I'm gonna stay relax and get the blood test on April 13th.

Aww good luck!! Exciting. Take it easy!! I couldn’t resist and tested early on, I’m terrible.

Keeping my fingers crossed!!

I had my transfer on a Tuesday. I remember being excited and relaxed up until Friday - Friday was the hardest day!!! Saturday I caved and tested! Had the faintest line. Then that was it. It’s hard - keeping busy helps though I found it hard to take my mind off it.

I had my transfer on a Tuesday. I remember being excited and relaxed up until Friday - Friday was the hardest day!!! Saturday I caved and tested! Had the faintest line. Then that was it. It’s hard - keeping busy helps though I found it hard to take my mind off it.
That's a good news of finding out the + line.

As for now, i just had some light and short cramps and dizziness on the day after embryo transfer. And I have less gassy stomach now (sorry for tmi). Other than that, completely normal.

Today is 3dp5dt.
I read that slim person are more intense for the implantation symptoms but i didn't feel that. :?

My feet are normally easily to feel cold. I have my socks on all the time. Just may be take it off for 5 mins if i start to sweats. I have no symptoms for two days now. Kind of feeling :-(

I have been staying at home all the time. It's still cold outside. I'm trying to keep my body warm. I thought of acupuncture. But there's no acupuncture available in my city.

What else i can do? :brat:

Oh it’s far too early for symptoms. Please don’t drive yourself crazy!! Most people don’t have any symptoms until later on into a pregnancy. Few more days and you’ll know!! :hugs:

I hope the time goes quickly for you and you find out soon! Best wishes <3

Oh it’s far too early for symptoms. Please don’t drive yourself crazy!! Most people don’t have any symptoms until later on into a pregnancy. Few more days and you’ll know!! :hugs:

Yea.. i hope i can keep my hope up without symptoms..

I'll have to wait till next week to test.. at least four more days to test.

Fx for the sticky baby

@happyface82
I had my :bfp: on 7dp5dt. Then start spotting (pinkish and brownish) on the same day till now (16dp5dt). I hope the spotting end soon and I want to enjoy the beautiful pregnancy.

I had my beta on 10dp5dt, it's 632.4, then second beta on 12dp5dt, it's 1679. The first ultrasound is scheduled on next Monday (5w+5d).

Since I still have the spotting, I'm thinking to take another HCG on this Friday. Hope to keep track that the HCG is still doubling well.

How's your twins baby? When is your due date?

@happyface82
I had my :bfp: on 7dp5dt. Then start spotting (pinkish and brownish) on the same day till now (16dp5dt). I hope the spotting end soon and I want to enjoy the beautiful pregnancy.

I had my beta on 10dp5dt, it's 632.4, then second beta on 12dp5dt, it's 1679. The first ultrasound is scheduled on next Monday (5w+5d).

Since I still have the spotting, I'm thinking to take another HCG on this Friday. Hope to keep track that the HCG is still doubling well.

How's your twins baby? When is your due date?
Aw congrats!!! That’s super high number as well. Fingers crossed the spotting stops soon and you can relax!!

My due date is 8th September. We are expecting a little girl; sadly we lost the other one just before our 12 week scan.

Aw congrats!!! That’s super high number as well. Fingers crossed the spotting stops soon and you can relax!!

My due date is 8th September. We are expecting a little girl; sadly we lost the other one just before our 12 week scan.

Sorry to hear that. But still happy for your baby girl.. feels like it's soon to be September..

Do you have any symptoms when you lost the other little one? Did you have spotting?

Sorry to hear that. But still happy for your baby girl.. feels like it's soon to be September..

Do you have any symptoms when you lost the other little one? Did you have spotting?
No symptoms at all! Only thing was my symptoms eased a bit that week - but could have been a coincidence. No spotting or anything.

No symptoms at all! Only thing was my symptoms eased a bit that week - but could have been a coincidence. No spotting or anything.
Omg hun. Sorry for the loss.
It's heartbreaking to know the news.
Glad your other baby girl is healthy. :hugs:

I don't have any pregnancy symptoms as for now. Idk if I should relief or worry about.

As for this morning, the spotting seems to be more watery light brownish. Hope that it's a sign where the spotting will be over soon.

Fyi, I'm having 6 progesterone suppositories everyday and always have a stained painties because of the progesterone suppositories. Is that normal? I'm worry that I didn't get sufficient progesterone, considering my level of progesterone after six progesterone suppositories everyday is still kind of low.. it was 63.15 nmol/l @ 4w+3

Do you still taking progesterone?

I stopped taking it after the first 3 months but yes I constantly had stained panties - I really disliked that part. Hopefully the spotting will stop soon and soon you’ll have your scan.

I stopped taking it after the first 3 months but yes I constantly had stained panties - I really disliked that part. Hopefully the spotting will stop soon and soon you’ll have your scan.

Yes, I hope so. Just an hour after I post the previous message, found out I still have the pinkish spotting.. aghhh.. so annoying.

Had less appetite yesterday, and feeling very hungry early in the morning today. First thing after progesterone, I rushed to kitchen to cook and feeling so satisfy after meal.

Do you have baby aspirin as well? When do you start to take it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->