2nd LH Surge?! HELP!

peskipiksee

Reaction score
Okeedokee, I'm just a little confused here. A tad discombobulated. Let me describe my conundrum.

I am on CD #11. After AF which lasted 6 days, I started using my OPK's and on CD #8 later at night, I got an almost positive and my CM was the lovely EWCM. My hubby and I took advantage of this and had a grand ole time doing the BD. The next day, things seemed to dry up a bit and I started getting a thin milky CM on CD #10 and I checked my OPK's and it appeared the LH was dropping.

Here's where my confusion begins.

Earlier this morning, just to be sure, I decided to check my OPK's again but that little line came back strong again and I once more had the EWCM. Of course, hubby and I once again took advantage of this just in case. Again, had a grand time doing the BD.

Can anyone explain what in the name of Bob is going on here? I mean, really, is it possible to OV twice within 3 days with 2 LH surges? Please tell me I'm not alone in this. I don't have PCOS or anything so I'm really, really confused. However, I am 33. :shrug:

Usually when you O multiple eggs they will release within a day of each other. My family frequently releases two eggs.

As for two surges, I would say that first surge was not a surge. You said it was near positive but not positive. Your lh levels will fluctuate before O, and I have had them get pretty close to positive but aren't. There are women with short surges. I have never been one of those women though. Mine always last a minimum of 2 days from my first positive.

In any case, you did the right thing bding both times. Fxed!

I also test 3x a day after I get my estrogen rise (I use digital opks) and I chart my bbt which really alleviates any doubts :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->