2nd mmc in 4 months :-( devastated isn't the word

mummy3ds

Reaction score
The title says it all.
I had a mmc in sept, d&c 1st oct got an amazingly dark +ve test at the end of Nov and then mmc discovered on tues, I've got to go back this week for confirmation and will probably agree to a d&c on wed.
I am devastated, I don't know why, I have 4 h&h boys and now 2 mmc on the bounce, I know m 38 this year by surely this can't be it :-(

I understand how hard it is. I've also had 2 mmcs in the last 6 moNTNP. Both with d&cs. It's hard enough dealing with the loss, but then also having to come to terms with the fact your body let you down. Try not to give up. Even though it's hard.

I understand how hard it is. I've also had 2 mmcs in the last 6 moNTNP. Both with d&cs. It's hard enough dealing with the loss, but then also having to come to terms with the fact your body let you down. Try not to give up. Even though it's hard.

Thanks
Do you have Los? Have they given you any answers? X

I'm so sorry for your losses. I have three older children so I didn't think I'd have any issues what so ever having a fourth but unfortunately I suffered three consecutive missed miscarriages before conceiving my now two year old.

I had lots of testing done on myself and hubby but it all came back normal. I was on the verge of giving up all together and then my son came along.

Hello sorry to hear about your loses,I feel what your going through .i have gone through 2 miscarriages I'm so devastated that thing is I pretend that It hasn't effect me but i knw it has ,I dnt want people to see how much it has hurt me .i am 21 years old I got married at 20 got pregnant straight away my husband is abroad I didn't knw until I was 8 week I was so happy that I was having a baby when i became 10 week I came home from work and I had cramps went toilet I was bleeding red blood ,I told my mum we went hospital they said if the miscarriage is going to happen we can't do anything about it i was so fuming at them but they go we're not going to scan you but we will give a scan on Monday so I had to wait Friday night ,Saturday and Sunday .so went home rested I was in so much pain I was bleeding heavily then I went to toilet everything came out I was in so much pain.i knew deep down that the baby wasn't in there anymore I told my husband he was devasted at wat happen.went to hosiptal on Monday they scan telling me that there no baby no
Sack u have had a clear miscarriage .i cried and cried I was upset so I pretend to everyone that it didn't effect me.i went to visited my husband in sept14 I got pregnant again we were over the moon so happy family happy .came back to the uk in Oct14 I went toilet I had spotted brown blood so I went to the doctors he referrd me to epau they scan me at 6 week they go there is a baby but it is so small I was so happy they gave me photos with them they gave me viability paper and told me to come back I'm 2 week .i came back I knew there was something wrong because they were looking at each other a lot ,they told me u that they baby heart is developed .i broke down in tears so much .i had the mva operation to removed it I'm so sad .i feel I will never have a child I'm also going through this im so glad I can share this with u lot I'm not alone.my doctors referrd me to epau miscariage unit they have take blood test my result are coming back on the 30th January this week. I have already done a thyroid test it came back negative I dnt knw wat the problem is .im scared of going through another one .i feel it all my fault I just keep it to myself my husband all way reassure saying we will have one day it ok .but deep down I'm so sad my mum never had a miscarriage no one did in my family but it happening to me .i want to check myself medically before I try for another .thank you for listening I knw I've posted a long message I'm just glad to share it with other going through the same probe lm

Hi, I have a Mc in Sept and Now I have started bleeding again heavy I would have been almost 9 week's - I been for 2 scans and everything was Perfect, I feel so Bad and Upset that it can happen a 2nd time this will be my 4th MC x

Hi I am so sorry for your losses. I know how much it hurts. I had a late miscarriage 22 weeks just 10 days ago and I'm devastated. Am 42 and it was my first. I am going to try again as am fit and healthy but so sad and just have to stay strong and have faith. Good luck everyone.

So sorry. I've just got back from hospital after having an emergency d and c. I would of been 12 weeks today. This is my 7th loss now and I lost one at 6 weeks right before. Started spotting yest aft and by 12am I was hemhorraging. So devastated. We wanted this baby so very much xxx

Im so sorry to hear these stories, it is such an awful time. I haemoraged with the 2nd mmc and if it hadnt have been for my bestfriend I would have died, fingers crossed one day we will all get our rainbows xx

I feel so so devastated today. Not sure how to get through. Pray we all get our rainbows. At least I am being referred to recurrent mc clinic. My gp refused to and the hospital were appalled so have written insisting he refers me after 7 losses. Good luck to you all xxxx

I feel so so devastated today. Not sure how to get through. Pray we all get our rainbows. At least I am being referred to recurrent mc clinic. My gp refused to and the hospital were appalled so have written insisting he refers me after 7 losses. Good luck to you all xxxx

How you are feeling is totally understandable, give yourself a break and grieve xxx
As for the referral that is brilliant news fxd it will be soon and you will get some answers xx

Thankyou. How are you? Its so hard cause the only thing I want is my baby back and I can't have that so its just so hard coming to terms with that isn't it. I had to cancel my 12 week scan next tuesday;( I wish none of us had to go through this but it really helps that you all understand xxxxx

Thankyou. How are you? Its so hard cause the only thing I want is my baby back and I can't have that so its just so hard coming to terms with that isn't it. I had to cancel my 12 week scan next tuesday;( I wish none of us had to go through this but it really helps that you all understand xxxxx

I'm ok thanks hunni, just taking each day as it comes, I totally get where u r at, after my d&c I came round crying that I wanted my baby :-( it is heart breaking, if is so cruel that people who don't desevre children have them and have no problems (sorry I know that is nasty and bitter) I just hope you get some answers Hun.
The only answers I got was that I have submucosal fibroids which apparently can affect fertility but that has never been a proble for us, we get of no proble we are just struggling to keep them. From what I've found out if baby implants away from the fibroids we should be fine but that's the risk we have to take, hoping the baby aspirin and progesterone pesseries on confirmation of a hb will be the magic combination xxxx

Oh i so so hope for you that works and you get your very much wanted rainbow. I don't think you sound bitter it seems terribly unfair that people like us that desperately want children and will love and protect them always have to go through this heartbreak. Unfortunately I'm 43 and my gp blames my age and deteriorating eggs although the consultant that treated my last mc didn't agree. It does seem more than coincidence I had no problems at all until I hit 40. Maybe he's right. I'm so scared to try again. That's if we do. Right now dh doesn't want to and I totally get that. It's taken over 3 years of our lives and we've had such heartbreak but also such joy having Brooklyn now 18 months. At 27 dh is 16 yrs younger and I can't help but blame myself. If only I were younger:( in every other way I love my age but if I could turn back the clock I would xxxx xx

Dear Oasis717,

Oh I am so sorry to hear about your devastating loss. I lost my baby boy on the 24th of April. Its been 2 weeks now and i am trying to stay positive. I don't know why these things happen but they do, to solo many of us.

Im still bleeding and am going through so many different emotions. DH is ready to try again but is also grieving and a bit withdrawn at times.

Im waiting to hear from the bereavement midwife about pre conception counselling. This time i don't want to be in the dark about anything.

Please let me know how you are and take care.

Nancy

Dear Oasis717,

Oh I am so sorry to hear about your devastating loss. I lost my baby boy on the 24th of April. Its been 2 weeks now and i am trying to stay positive. I don't know why these things happen but they do, to solo many of us.

Im still bleeding and am going through so many different emotions. DH is ready to try again but is also grieving and a bit withdrawn at times.

Im waiting to hear from the bereavement midwife about pre conception counselling. This time i don't want to be in the dark about anything.

Please let me know how you are and take care.

Nancy
Im so very sorry:( its so heartbreaking, im the same, so many feelings, I'm not sure if we will try again. After so many losses and two 12 week losses where I've hemorrhaged I'm absolutely terrified. I will go to the recurrent mc clinic and depending what they say I think will determine if we carry on or not. There's a point where you can't take anymore pain:( xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->