2nd month Tc

Mummttc

Reaction score
Het Guys anyone roughly think they just ovulated? think i have onCD12 need advice on what my body should be like at this time so confusing as last month I thought I was a 30 day cycle instead it turned out to be 25days sorry for the long message!

Me! It looks like I ovulated on CD 13, which usually I am CD 16-17. I'm 3 dpo today, although I keep thinking the opk was wrong and I'm going to ovulate in the next couple days. Fingers crossed for you!

Me! It looks like I ovulated on CD 13, which usually I am CD 16-17. I'm 3 dpo today, although I keep thinking the opk was wrong and I'm going to ovulate in the next couple days. Fingers crossed for you!

Sounds good mine are all over the place says i ovulated saturday which seems so early but average 24-25 day cycle.. Which made o on cd11 how long have you been ttc..

Good luck to you!

This is our second month for #2. Last month was difficult as I got a pos opk a day earlier than expected and dh didn't return from his business trip until 24 hours after that. It's only been 2 months of trying and I'm already feeling hopeless! How about you??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->