2nd month to have not O'd after Pos. OPK!

Mrs. Burch

Mommy to Bristol
Reaction score
This is the 3rd cycle that DH and I are ttc. Last cycle I had all the signs that I was going to O, wcm and positive OPKs and then I didn't until CD26. I think I am doing the same thing this month. I just had positive OPK's last week and ewcm and then my temp dropped which means I didn't O and my cycle will be another long one. Any advice on what to do or why this is happening? Has this happened to any of you gals? I am just so confused and bummed right now!

Have you tried seeing an OB to regulate your cycles?

So sorry for you as this happened to me for many cycles. There are many supplements that women swear by on this forum you may want to look in to. Doctors prescribe clomid quite often for this issue and I would have eventually gone down this path had I not found an herbal supplement that worked. Some women like maca, some vitex, some soy isoflavones. I personally had success with vitex but think it's worth you reading up on and deciding what you may want to try.

hunni I have talked to them and they said to give it until March, if I don't have a BFP by then then they want me to come in. It is just so dang frustrating.

Pandi-Thank you for this info I will look into it! The OB did say something about putting me on something but not what and again told me to wait until March. It just sucks cause I get my hopes up that I O'd and we caught it then it turns out that I didn't O! Thanks for the advice!

I have done some research and apple cider vinegar helps regulate your cycles and bleed less it gives your body a lot of alkaline.and fertile cm i'm trying it this month as i really believe i had a chemical pregnancy last month had all of the symptoms. af was 4 days late then had lots of clotting which i don't normally do.i'm on cd8 right now i have been taking a tonic with vitamins and acv so i'm praying for my bfp next month.

I have done some research and apple cider vinegar helps regulate your cycles and bleed less it gives your body a lot of alkaline.and fertile cm i'm trying it this month as i really believe i had a chemical pregnancy last month had all of the symptoms. af was 4 days late then had lots of clotting which i don't normally do.i'm on cd8 right now i have been taking a tonic with vitamins and acv so i'm praying for my bfp next month.

Do you just drink it straight or mix with something and how much, that stuff is gross. LOL I don't have long AF actually the exact opposite, the last two cycles it has only been brown spotting for like a day and a half and that is it! I am sorry about your chemical that stinks. I hope you get your BFP this cycle! fx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->