2nd pregnancy ladies

Brunette_21

Pregnant 1st trimester
Reaction score
Hey ladies who's on their second pregnancy and how are you finding it xx

I had a pretty easy pregnancy with DD, and finding this one to be even milder! Still early days I know, but I sometimes forget I'm pregnant. :wacko:

Congrats on your pregnancy!

Congrats to you to. With my dd was not bad this one is terrible for nausea xx

Hey ladies who's on their second pregnancy and how are you finding it xx

First pregnancy was a breeze. This one is a bit harder...I'm older and have an almost 4 year old running around. I had bit of nausea between 7-9 weeks but overall not too bad.

I'm only 6 weeks so still waiting for things to kick in properly. Dreading the morning sickness as I had it so bad with my DD. Maybe I'll escape it this time?! :fool:

The only issues I had when pregnant with DD was spotting, sore bbs and fatigue. This time, I had headaches the first couple of weeks and the spotting, sore bbs and fatigue. As of today, my nipples hurt a bit and I am tired in the afternoon, but otherwise, I feel fantastic.

My son's pregnancy was a breeze. No sickness, no symptoms at all. I felt amazing from the very beginning to the very end. This time around, I got terrible MS starting at 5 weeks, and it hasn't really let up at all. Sore bbs this time, nausea, headaches, moodiness, the works. Makes me curious about the gender!!

I'd be doing alright if it wasn't for the spd kicking in super early! Nausea isn't anywhere near as bad as it was with DS. Forgot how exhausting first tri is though!

I'd be doing alright if it wasn't for the spd kicking in super early! Nausea isn't anywhere near as bad as it was with DS. Forgot how exhausting first tri is though!

I know that feeling SPD is just dreadful

For me I'm worse for nausea this time round, with DS I had it every few days for a short period of time, but this time I'm feeling sick all morning every day after just a few minutes after waking. I think the tiredness is about the same, bit difficult to judge when chasing after a very active toddler. Only bonus is that I've got no sore boobs this time, was my worst symptom with DS.

Nausea and fatigue wise this one is easier. Also less breakouts, and I generally feel better this time. With my son I got sick as soon as someone sneezed and spent the first trimester in bed. I was unable to eat and had really bad nause that lasted all day.
I also went back and forth between UTI's and Yeast infections.

I am almost 33 now but am generally healthier and got rid of a lot of chronic illnesses so I am hopeful my pregnancy will reflect that.

That said I feel more crampy this time around and my uterus growing causes pain that I don't remember from last time. Ligament pains seem milder.

I had really bad Ms with DS and was so dizzy at times couldn't stand up. So far no real symptoms, apart from wind and I picked up a cold immediately. I don't recall when Ms kicks in I hope I don't get it as bad this time around.

Really nervous as I know too much this time round!

My 1st pregnancy I felt brilliant apart from tiredness in first tri, this time around I'm suffering with nausea on and off although I havnt been sick yet. I keep getting killer headaches and of course the tiredness is there! I either have really good days or really rough lol!

Comparing first trimester: I flew through the first trimester with my first. Little nauseousness & still had lots of energy. This time around it has been a difficult. I was nauseous and very exhausted. On top of it I have some vertigo & dizziness. But that's another story. We are not getting any younger. Am 36 now. Due April 1.

My first was great, no sickness or tiredness. I worked on Friday and went into labor on Monday. With #2, I had terrible nausea through about week 13-14 along with being very tired. But with a 2 yo it can be hard plus I'm due in Nov so I have the entire summer to go through. It's been hot & humid and getting around with a big 'old bump makes it a bit tougher. I will say that the time has flown by w/#2 though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->