2nd sweep today, not hopeful:(

mummyof3babas

Reaction score
so im 41weeks 1 day pregnant, had my 1st sweep last tuesday that didnt do anything other than make me lose plug, today im having another one to see if it helps bring on labour if not im booked in for induction sat:( well tbh im just getting ready for the induction as i really dont think its going to work, feeling very off today, big, and soo over being pregnant just want to have my lil boy:cry:

I really feel for you. I hope it goes well and labour starts quickly for you.
I'm already feeling ready for this baby to come.

Good luck! My first sweep didn't do anything but after the second I lost masses and masses of plug and it was more watery. Then I had all those painless bh which suddenly without warning turned into labour.... 36 hours after that sweep exactly I had Sebastian so don't give up hope x

Aahhh good luck! I really hope it works for you this time x

Best of luck!! I sympathize! Had my first sweep last Wednesday and have my 2nd tomorrow. Like you, lost my plug after the first, but nothing much else happened. I'm so fed up now. I just want my body back! I ache all over :-( It's so tough when you got other little ones to look after too!

good luck i'm waiting too for something to really start happening.

well im still 2cm cervix is now soft instead of thick which it was last week, she said im more favourable, this time the sweep hurt alot:( just hoping something happens if not inductions been moved to friday:/

Good luck! There has been progress so that's positive. X

yeh i guess:) she did say shes hoping i go today:/ im really crampy now aswell and already lost some plug and only had it a hr ago x

thanks:) got sum cleaning ahead of me today:D alot of scrubbing floors me thinks:)

Had my second sweep today aswel .. In 3cm (was 2 last time) soft and really favourable, she expects me to go in labour within 2 days ... But we will see...

Aww good luck hun:), my mw also said im favourable and the only change iv had is my cervix is now soft not hard im still 2cm but at least theres change i guess, im just waiting for induction tbh as i dont think this lil man wants to come out on his own:(

Aww, my mw said to me that as soon as my contractions start properly to go straight to the hospital, as he will come at home otherwise!

I don't know how she can know how quick my labour will be once it starts from feeling my cervix!

Aww, my mw said to me that as soon as my contractions start properly to go straight to the hospital, as he will come at home otherwise!

I don't know how she can know how quick my labour will be once it starts from feeling my cervix!

Lol listen to her! I just had my second. 4cm to fully dialated In 2 hours!

O dear! ... Did u have any sweeps?

Aww good luck hun:), my mw also said im favourable and the only change iv had is my cervix is now soft not hard im still 2cm but at least theres change i guess, im just waiting for induction tbh as i dont think this lil man wants to come out on his own:(

Not to put too much of a downer on things, but try not to get hopes up too much! I was told last Wednesday after my sweep that my cervix was very favourable and she expected baby to come before my next appointment. Very low and soft and 2 cm dilated........I'm still waiting! 2nd sweep tomorrow!

O dear! ... Did u have any sweeps?

Yes 36 hours after second sweep he was born. I was 2-3cm at sweep and still a little posterior.

How are you going after your sweep. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Can't wait to here you have had your baby x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->